Nintendo owes us early adopters free games

#1monsterlunchboxPosted 4/9/2013 1:08:22 PM
Nintendo lied to us about the games that would be released in the launch window. They lied about how powerful the system is. They lied to us about how fun their system is. I paid a lot of my hard earned money for this system so I am entitled to free games.

We need to stand up and get noticed, let Nintendo know we're not going to stand for it anymore. Where are our free games, Nintendo? I'm not afraid of them, and not afraid to demand the free games that I deserve.
#2uJellyBeanzPosted 4/9/2013 1:10:41 PM
They lied about nothing. You got the launch window games promised and they have no control over 3rd parties canceling projects. Is this your first console launch? They're all like this and anyone that says otherwise needs to take a look at historical console launches and game availability.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#3Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/9/2013 1:12:03 PM
Nintendo owes us games period. They don't even have to be free. Have they released any games in USA since launch?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif
#4anon_firePosted 4/9/2013 1:12:32 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...
Nintendo lied to us about the games that would be released in the launch window. They lied about how powerful the system is. They lied to us about how fun their system is. I paid a lot of my hard earned money for this system so I am entitled to free games.

We need to stand up and get noticed, let Nintendo know we're not going to stand for it anymore. Where are our free games, Nintendo? I'm not afraid of them, and not afraid to demand the free games that I deserve.

What makes you think Nintendo owes YOU anything?
---
NNID: alaz21
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 4/9/2013 1:12:39 PM
Nintendo doesn't owe us anything. Release dates are never set in stone. That being said, it would be very cool of them to throw us a bone.
#6AlustarPosted 4/9/2013 1:26:04 PM
After the 3DS games we got it would be nice for them to give us some eshop credit or something along the lines for being early adopters. We can hope but don't expect anything.
#7nonexistingheroPosted 4/9/2013 1:36:28 PM(edited)
uJellyBeanz posted...
They lied about nothing. You got the launch window games promised and they have no control over 3rd parties canceling projects. Is this your first console launch? They're all like this and anyone that says otherwise needs to take a look at historical console launches and game availability.

Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101 and some more games were promised launch window games... none of them made it. Only 3rd party developed games they published made the window, but none of their own did.

And name me a single successful console that didn't have any 1st party developed games released for about 6 months straight after the launch of the console.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8PSOLavisPosted 4/9/2013 1:37:50 PM
Nintendo actually owes you nothing for free. They owe only what was promised which is a strong library of games, one which you have to pay for. Not that it likely matters in your cases, since I am going to assume you do not even own a Wii U.
#9Virus66Posted 4/9/2013 1:37:54 PM
Nintendo owes you nothing.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#10tizzywilkillyouPosted 4/9/2013 1:38:17 PM
7 VC games for $2.10 total is kinda like throwing us a bone...