Nintendo owes us early adopters free games

#21trenkenPosted 4/9/2013 2:35:59 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...
Nintendo lied to us about the games that would be released in the launch window. They lied about how powerful the system is. They lied to us about how fun their system is. I paid a lot of my hard earned money for this system so I am entitled to free games.

We need to stand up and get noticed, let Nintendo know we're not going to stand for it anymore. Where are our free games, Nintendo? I'm not afraid of them, and not afraid to demand the free games that I deserve.

They didnt really lie about anything that Im aware of. They never said this system would be as powerful as the PS4. They never said they would have tons of great games out in the first 6 months.

All they really ever said was they think having a tablet controller is the future, and it may or may not be. We have no idea yet if it will really catch on.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#22DewittluvsLizPosted 4/9/2013 3:13:26 PM
30 cents for games 3 decades old!

While we can buy HD games made today for 99 cents!

LMFAO!
#23AaronPHughesPosted 4/9/2013 3:14:52 PM
give away a free VC game and Id be happy. A good one tho, like Earthbound
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#24idrc82Posted 4/9/2013 3:52:09 PM
God bless america.....
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#25NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/9/2013 3:55:01 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we got to free Gamecube games.
#26anon_firePosted 4/9/2013 7:02:49 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Nintendo lied about:

a) Pikmin 3 launch window
b) Aliens Marines being on Wii U
c) Rayman coming out first quarter AND being a Wii U exclusive (say what you want that Nintendo has no control over this, which is BULLOCKS, though the fact remains, NINTENDO lied

Nintendo, I love you. Own all the system except Wii U. But, you truly TRULY botched this launch.

A. Pikmin 3 still needs more time to be playable.
B. A:CM was terrible before they could even release it on Wii U. Blame SEGA and Gearbox for that
C. Rayman Legends is a Ubisoft game, not a Nintendo game.

You must be a really confused kid. Nintendo NEVER lied about ANYTHING.
---
NNID: alaz21
#27ShadowSkill11Posted 4/9/2013 7:06:20 PM
Nintendo lied to us about the games that would be released in the launch window. They lied about how powerful the system is. They lied to us about how fun their system is. I paid a lot of my hard earned money for this system so I am entitled to free games.

We need to stand up and get noticed, let Nintendo know we're not going to stand for it anymore. Where are our free games, Nintendo? I'm not afraid of them, and not afraid to demand the free games that I deserve.

They didn't lie about anything. If you can't read a calendar or comprehend what technical specs are that's your fault.
#28BuretsuPosted 4/9/2013 7:08:03 PM
They lied to us about how fun their system is.

And this line right here is why I can't see this as anything other than a joke.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#29Board_hunter567Posted 4/9/2013 7:55:40 PM
Sometimes I really think the term "entitlement" should never be used when discussing the video game industry.
But then I see topics like this.
#30MotiJrPosted 4/9/2013 8:00:06 PM
I am entitled.

Yes. Yes you are.