Has there been another console with the same amount of good games after 4 months

#51msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:31:46 AM
Thanks, buretso. That confirmed it is not a simple port, and definitely not a ps 3 port.
---
Current playthrough: 67 stars. Bundled games are NOT games sold!
#52itsmeaustinPosted 4/10/2013 1:12:37 AM
From what I remember, Gamecube and Xbox 1 had much much better launches than the Wii U. Gamecube had Luigi's Mansion and ****ing Super Smash Bros Melee. Xbox 1 had Halo 1 and Jet Set Radio Future.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#53msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:14:11 AM
itsmeaustin posted...
From what I remember, Gamecube and Xbox 1 had much much better launches than the Wii U. Gamecube had Luigi's Mansion and ****ing Super Smash Bros Melee. Xbox 1 had Halo 1 and Jet Set Radio Future.

2 games each?
---
#54AstralFrostPosted 4/10/2013 1:39:23 AM
msunshine posted...
Thanks, buretso. That confirmed it is not a simple port, and definitely not a ps 3 port.

You are just hysterical. The game gets a minor update and you take it as "confirmation" that its not a port. The critics say you may as well get the old version anyway LOL. Shows how competent the Wii U devs are.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#55GdboyratedloudPosted 4/10/2013 1:40:53 AM
Vita had 10 good games 4 months after launch???? LOL
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#56msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:46:09 AM
AstralFrost posted...
msunshine posted...

You are just hysterical. The game gets a minor update and you take it as "confirmation" that its not a port. The critics say you may as well get the old version anyway LOL. Shows how competent the Wii U devs are.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off

Do you even know about the editions? I own both the xbox 360 and wii U versions, and the experience is different because of them. As I said, it's not a simple port, and definitely not a ps 3 port
---
#57ninsony12Posted 4/10/2013 2:16:53 AM
msunshine posted...
AstralFrost posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
He said good games, I count 1...Resistance. Which was the only disc based game I owned for my launch day PS3 for over a year. Gamestop had a deal for the PS3s first year where you could trade in two PS3 used games and get a brand new game at no extra cost...that's how bad PS3 sucked for a bit, I know because I was there.

Good games is subjective. I listed 10 new games the PS3 had after 5 months, the Wii U can't even do that without including games released a year ago or more.

So you'd rather have ten new pieces of **** then basically GOtY editions for some great games? How does this make sense???

Lets do a comparison, shall we?

COD 3 (80 metacritic) vs Lego City (80 metacritic).

Resistance (86 metacritic) vs NSMBU (84 metacritic)

Motorstorm (84 metacritic) vs Nintendoland (77 metacritic)

Virtua Fighter 5 (85 metacritic) vs ZombiU (77 metacritic)

I'd love to keep comparing but the Wii U ran out of games.

Complete the list.

ps 3 average of the ten games listed is 77,1. Some were not released in the time frame mentioned, btw.

the wii U average is 82,5.

So that rules out the ps 3.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#58msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 3:21:01 AM
Thanks, that settles the ps 3. Any other consoles?
---
#59ninsony12Posted 4/10/2013 3:58:03 AM
msunshine posted...
Thanks, that settles the ps 3. Any other consoles?

Not that I know off.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#60PendragoonPosted 4/10/2013 4:48:21 AM
AstralFrost posted...
msunshine posted...
Pendragoon posted...
Remove CoD3 from that list, it was a trash port that ran at sub 30fps.

Ports ARE allowed on the ps 3 list, for some reason, lol.

Worldwide release date November 7 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_3

Don't bother with the release dates for your list, we know they're year old PS3 ports and you won't be able to complete your list without them.

1. All the games are ported from the 360 version (except for TTT2, not sure on that one) as the systems were built almost identically (ibm cpu, amd gpu) ports were quick and easy to do, even with a small team and incomplete dev kits.

2. CoD 3 was a really bad 360 port that ran like complete crap, half the framerate (the only sub 60 fps CoD released on HD systems) and it was almost unplayable by CoD standards.

3. The PS3 launch window was full of late 360 ports, which 360 fanboys loved to bash back during the launch window, is this revenge for that time? (because if it is, 720 board is > that way.)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709