Nintendo shouldn't stop being kiddy

#11umn09Posted 4/9/2013 7:51:41 PM
I don't mind nintendo being kiddy sometime, I mind when they're kiddy all the time
---
If there is an intelligent designer, then why are you so ugly?
#12TaplampPosted 4/9/2013 7:52:46 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Taplamp posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Taplamp posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Nintendo isn't "kiddy". They market to everyone. If you'd study marketing like you said you'd see that. Also "Kiddy" is just a term made up by "HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" to try and make themselves feel superior to others.

Chill bro.

I didn't think my post expressed any kind of outrageous emotion. Did you?

The caps and the quotes is meant as parody, not because i'm angry.

"If you'd study marketing like you said then you'd see that"

Why challenge the TC?

The TC did say that they thought a more appropriate term was "entry-level" instead of kiddy. It seemed as if you attacked the TC for using the term "kiddy" And attacked their credibility. Gee whiz.

Because the TC's claim doesn't match with reality. The claim needs to be called out. And if he really thought "entry level" was more appropriate a term why did he specifically choose "kiddy" in the title. I'm not personally attacking the TC. But he is making stuff up and trying to validate it with a claim that doesn't make sense. That kind of stuff should be called out.

You're right. It is a big deal.
#13Wiiplayer111Posted 4/9/2013 7:52:55 PM
Everyone can play = kiddy
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#14SychinLegacyPosted 4/9/2013 7:56:23 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...

That would be "casual", another made up derogatory term used by "hardcore gamerz" to try and make themselves feel better than other people.
#15TaplampPosted 4/9/2013 7:59:07 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...

That would be "casual", another made up derogatory term used by "hardcore gamerz" to try and make themselves feel better than other people.

Keep fighting the good fight.
#16pearl arowanaPosted 4/9/2013 8:03:21 PM
Taplamp posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Taplamp posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Nintendo isn't "kiddy". They market to everyone. If you'd study marketing like you said you'd see that. Also "Kiddy" is just a term made up by "HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" to try and make themselves feel superior to others.

Chill bro.

I didn't think my post expressed any kind of outrageous emotion. Did you?

The caps and the quotes is meant as parody, not because i'm angry.

"If you'd study marketing like you said then you'd see that"

Why challenge the TC?

The TC did say that they thought a more appropriate term was "entry-level" instead of kiddy. It seemed as if you attacked the TC for using the term "kiddy" And attacked their credibility. Gee whiz.

i think he is exactly similar to these "HARDCORE GAMERZZZ" he talk about.. thinking he know better than the rest
rofl.
who care if its kiddy or not... everyone is entitled for their opinion. trust me, many grown up and younglings see nintendo as kiddy.. so what?
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar