More bad news....

#21pokemonfreak97Posted 4/10/2013 6:31:34 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Enjoy the 3rd party games while you can. Once the next gen systems are out, Wii U won't be getting s***.

And so it begins...

Third party games have (sort of) started to come, so the tune has been switched. It is no longer a current threat of annihilation, but an ominous breeze blowing towards the future. I honestly knew this would happen. Also, time not technology, points to Game Boy Micro and WonderSwan Color, blah, blah, blah.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#22Round_DicePosted 4/10/2013 6:41:33 AM
kyomagi posted...
>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

>implying
>on gamefaqs

Really now?

You do have a point though, I would love to hear about these PS4 "issues".
#23MuryoPosted 4/10/2013 6:41:52 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

I am not understanding your point. None of this changes the fact that devs will surely abandon the Wii U once PS4 and 720 are released.

With that hateful mindset its normal that you cannot understand them, ;). Oh, btw, fortune cookies are not a good way to predict the future of the gaming industry. :P
#24El_ZaggyPosted 4/10/2013 6:46:35 AM
melbye80 posted...
Even more bad news for WiiU-trolls. Yesterday Batman Arkham Origins was confirmed for WiiU and today Ubisoft confirms Splinter Cell Blacklist on WiiU

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/10/ubisoft-and-nintendo-confirm-splinter-cell-blacklist-for-wii-u/#comments

Its a good thing that the wii u is getting games but......

but those game are 360/ps3 gen ?

When will there be next gen games on wii u ?
#25IcedEarthaholicPosted 4/10/2013 6:51:30 AM
^ Watch Dogs anyone? **LOL**
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#26ssjtrunk1Posted 4/10/2013 6:51:54 AM
Great 2 more current gen ports. U want a cookie I can not wait for next gen
---
Today I have over 2800 karma.
#27GLDanzegoPosted 4/10/2013 6:56:35 AM
*watches moderator come into a thread where people are arguing and insulting each other, posts and leaves without doing anything*

Oh Gamefaqs, you so crazy! *facepalm*

---
#28Jerba1232Posted 4/10/2013 7:09:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29MotiJrPosted 4/10/2013 7:12:35 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

I am not understanding your point. None of this changes the fact that devs will surely abandon the Wii U once PS4 and 720 are released.

Must be nice to pull crap from your ass and act as if you know everything. Tell me how you're so certain about your claims other than the fact that your fanboy glands are in overdrive.
#30MotiJrPosted 4/10/2013 7:12:59 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...

Must be nice to pull crap from your ass and act as if you know everything. Tell me how you're so certain about your claims other than the fact that your fanboy glands are in overdrive.