More bad news....

#31BeerOnTapPosted 4/10/2013 6:13:56 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Enjoy the 3rd party games while you can. Once the next gen systems are out, Wii U won't be getting s***.

Just let all the rage out... Go 'head, let it out... There ya go, feel better now?

Troll
#32PhaseSlaethePosted 4/10/2013 6:25:11 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Enjoy the 3rd party games while you can. Once the next gen systems are out, Wii won't be getting s***.

Funny how we had this sentence before, eh?
#33DemonDog666Posted 4/10/2013 6:30:38 AM
MotiJr posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

I am not understanding your point. None of this changes the fact that devs will surely abandon the Wii U once PS4 and 720 are released.

Must be nice to pull crap from your ass and act as if you know everything. Tell me how you're so certain about your claims other than the fact that your fanboy glands are in overdrive.

First of all what issues, second the game is coming to ps3/360 too so everyone will be getting it for that and of course developers will move on, wiiU won't even to play games built for ps4/next xbox, wiiU isn't going to get any multiplat that ps3/360 don't get.
#34DaLaggaPosted 4/10/2013 6:33:17 AM
MotiJr posted...
Must be nice to pull crap from your ass and act as if you know everything. Tell me how you're so certain about your claims other than the fact that your fanboy glands are in overdrive.

We already know that the Wii U is, at best, only marginally faster than current gen systems. The Wii U won't get next-gen ports for the same reason that the Wii hardly got any current gen ports. The games would have to be completely redesigned and massively stripped down to get them running on such archaic hardware. Most developers aren't going to think it's worth it and even in the rare case that they do pull it off, who wants to play the crappy gimped version of a game anyway? Modern Warfare Reflex anyone?

Lots of people on this board like to argue "who cares about hardware, it's all about the games!". Well, this is why hardware matters. If the system can't run the games, then your argument falls apart. And for the same reason that the Wii missed out on most of the best current gen games, so to will the Wii U miss out on most of the best next-gen games.

And no, I'm not a Sony or Microsoft fanboy and don't even plan on picking up a new console anytime soon. The Wii U is crap because it's archaic and won't be able to run most newer games, the PS4 is looking bad because there's no backwards compatibility and cloud gaming is terrible, and the new Xbox will be a joke if half of the rumors are true. For the first time in 25 years, I think I'm going to sit this next console generation out and stick to the PC.
#35NightDrifter05Posted 4/10/2013 6:33:51 AM
You aren't out of the wood's yet. Whose to say it won't get canned like Aliens Colonial Marines? What if the game is a pathetic port and has worst graphics and gameplay? I got a feeling these 2 game's will be major let down's on the Wii U, but with that being said it should fit right in with the console.
#36MotiJrPosted 4/10/2013 6:39:05 AM
NightDrifter05 posted...
You aren't out of the wood's yet. Whose to say it won't get canned like Aliens Colonial Marines? What if the game is a pathetic port and has worst graphics and gameplay? I got a feeling these 2 game's will be major let down's on the Wii U, but with that being said it should fit right in with the console.

You're trying too hard.
#37ADHDguitarPosted 4/10/2013 6:41:26 AM
Psssh, those games suck anyway.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#38whizkid7Posted 4/10/2013 6:43:24 AM
GameFAQs, the only place where news about upcoming games can be twisted into "THIS CONSOLE SUCKS BECAUSE ITS GETTING THESE GAMES".
---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#39DaLaggaPosted 4/10/2013 6:52:12 AM
whizkid7 posted...
GameFAQs, the only place where news about upcoming games can be twisted into "THIS CONSOLE SUCKS BECAUSE ITS GETTING THESE GAMES".

Nobody is saying that. People are just countering the TC's fanboy attitude where he's making it seem like the Wii U getting these games proves the critics wrong. Put simply, it doesn't. People critical of the system like myself have argued that the Wii U won't get next-gen games, and that's still almost certainly the case. The fact that the Wii U hasn't even gotten most current gen games this year was actually rather surprising, because I don't think most people thought that it would do this poorly right out of the gate.
#40DoomerangPosted 4/10/2013 6:53:38 AM

Well in all honesty, it STARTED as one for the most part. After all, the TC thought it was a brilliant idea to give a deceptive title then troll the Wii U board trolls in the opening post.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles