More bad news....

#41WolfMasterZeroPosted 4/10/2013 7:10:44 AM
I can't be the only one amazed at the fact that the Wii U board has more Wii U haters than people who actually like and bought the console
---
Remember that barely surviving is as good as completely surviving, except you're only barely surviving, so it's completely different.
#42whizkid7Posted 4/10/2013 7:12:51 AM
WolfMasterZero posted...
I can't be the only one amazed at the fact that the Wii U board has more Wii U haters than people who actually like and bought the console

Those of us that like the console like to spend our time playing it rather than ranting on a internet forum about said system.
---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#43MichaelDeAngeloPosted 4/10/2013 7:16:37 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

They will once sales blow on those systems.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#44ssjtrunk1Posted 4/10/2013 7:17:54 AM
whizkid7 posted...
WolfMasterZero posted...

Those of us that like the console like to spend our time CRYING THERE SELF TO SLEEP rather than ranting on a internet forum about said system.

---
Today I have over 2800 karma.
#45BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/10/2013 7:19:46 AM
ssjtrunk1 posted...
whizkid7 posted...
WolfMasterZero posted...

Those of us that like the console like to spend our time CRYING THERE SELF TO SLEEP rather than ranting on a internet forum about said system.

I do because I've been playing ZombiU a lot and that's a scary game. It's also an exclusive.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#46DaLaggaPosted 4/10/2013 7:20:20 AM
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
They will once sales blow on those systems.

The Wii was absolutely crushing the PS3/x360 in sales for years, yet 3rd party developers still largely ignored it.
#47jdfdadvbhkzdvczPosted 4/10/2013 7:21:22 AM
Who are these people dumb enough to think a game available on every system out there is going to motivate more people to buy Wii Us? WELL I CAN BUY THIS FOR THE XBOX I HAVE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, BUT I THINK I'LL BUY A WHOLE NEW SYSTEM SO I CAN TAKE THE REMOTE WITH ME WHILE I TAKE A DUMP
#48whizkid7Posted 4/10/2013 7:25:08 AM
ssjtrunk1 posted...
whizkid7 posted...
WolfMasterZero posted...

Those of us that like the console like to spend our time playing and enjoying our system rather than ranting on a internet forum about said system.

---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#49DaLaggaPosted 4/10/2013 7:27:00 AM
jdfdadvbhkzdvcz posted...
Who are these people dumb enough to think a game available on every system out there is going to motivate more people to buy Wii Us? WELL I CAN BUY THIS FOR THE XBOX I HAVE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, BUT I THINK I'LL BUY A WHOLE NEW SYSTEM SO I CAN TAKE THE REMOTE WITH ME WHILE I TAKE A DUMP

Exactly. At least when the x360 launched, PS2 and Xbox ports were of course much better on the x360 because it was a far more powerful system. This isn't the case with the Wii U so there's not much reason to look forward to ports - much less actually buy the system for them.
#50Darth_ElusivePosted 4/10/2013 7:31:52 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

Exactly.

The PS4 and XBOX720 would use PC-like architecture. PC of course would have PC architecture. To developers the PS4/720/PC is "almost" like a single platform. Wii U is on something entirely different not to mention it is considerably weaker. Nintendo sees that and starts to give out free development kits. From what I had read, Nintendo used to charge quite a bit for development kits of their previous consoles. The big boss at Nintendo knows how dire the situation could turn into but some fans are blinded by their loyalty.

When it comes to 3rd party support, it is PS4/720/PC vs. Wii U. Nintendo won't stand a chance. Wii U might still get a few 3rd party exclusives during its life starting with Bayonetta 2 but that's all. Expect some dumped down port from the PS4/720/PC games, your beloved recycled Mario games and no more than two brand new orginal IP from Nintendo. That's what the Wii U will get in the next 4 years or so.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Yakuza 5, Bioshock Infinite