More bad news....

#61John_MagnumPosted 4/10/2013 9:13:31 AM
Well obviously you couldn't have the Gamecube play N64 games, you'd have to include tons of N64 hardware and it would drive the price of the system way up. It might be nice to have a single system play both sets of games, but it wouldn't be worth it.

This doesn't apply to any other decision not to include backward compatibility for reasons.
---
John Magnum
The Most Controversial Man in the World
#62atopp399Posted 4/10/2013 9:13:31 AM
I love that the games that seem to be releasing on multiple platforms are still getting meaningful customization for the gamepad and not a simple port with a mirrored screen.
#63PigfartsPosted 4/10/2013 9:24:03 AM
John_Magnum posted...
Well obviously you couldn't have the Gamecube play N64 games, you'd have to include tons of N64 hardware and it would drive the price of the system way up. It might be nice to have a single system play both sets of games, but it wouldn't be worth it.

This doesn't apply to any other decision not to include backward compatibility for reasons.

Another weak arguement since obviously the ps3 used a cell processor and ps4 doesn't. You would have to include a ton of ps3 ardware and drive up the price.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#64TheSpectrePosted 4/10/2013 9:34:58 AM
Its included in a multiplatform release! Rejoice!
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#65vishmarxPosted 4/10/2013 9:38:30 AM
if batman and ac4 are cancelled for the wii u as early as tommorow...
im sure 90% of this community would start calling them both mediocre and overrated like all the other games that are NOT coming on the wii u...also how is this asurprise considering wii u did get the previous entries
and if u think wii u is getting nex gen games then youre obviously deluded coz theyre gonna be ps360 version ports just like the previous ones...
truth is wii u only gets these games as long as ps360 get them... wii u 3rd party party support is over the very day ps3 /720 settle in...its not like devs will make an effort to exclusively make multiplats with regards to wii u's tech looking at the huge and extremely supportive wii u fanbase
its exactly like the wii scenario....2 years at best then its back to mario XX and zelda XX
#66shane122345Posted 4/10/2013 9:40:13 AM
pathetic topic that people should not care about. DONT FEED THE TROLLS AND MAYBE THEY WILL STOP THIS DICKNESS
#67HungoverHero777Posted 4/10/2013 9:40:38 AM
vishmarx posted...
im sure 90% of this community would start calling them both mediocre and overrated like all the other games that are NOT coming on the wii u...also how is this asurprise considering wii u did get the previous entries
and if u think wii u is getting nex gen games then youre obviously deluded coz theyre gonna be ps360 version ports just like the previous ones...
truth is wii u only gets these games as long as ps360 get them... wii u 3rd party party support is over the very day ps3 /720 settle in...its not like devs will make an effort to exclusively make multiplats with regards to wii u's tech looking at the huge and extremely supportive wii u fanbase
its exactly like the wii scenario....2 years at best then its back to mario XX and zelda XX

Damage control, move along, people....
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#68ish0turfac3Posted 4/10/2013 9:44:57 AM
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#69vishmarxPosted 4/10/2013 9:47:04 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
vishmarx posted...

Damage control, move along, people....

huh
#70GoombaXPosted 4/10/2013 9:47:28 AM
I just skimmed through this topic and i cant believe trolls are actually angry.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it