More bad news....

#71Devil875Posted 4/10/2013 9:47:39 AM
I still don't get why people like those Batman games so much. The gameplay is way too boring for me. Just like Assassin's Creed.
---
"I am come."
#72vishmarxPosted 4/10/2013 9:51:20 AM
Devil875 posted...
I still don't get why people like those Batman games so much. The gameplay is way too boring for me. Just like Assassin's Creed.

shushh...
its a little too early for that...

you say this AFTER devs cancel games
thats how things work around here
#73fissionprimerPosted 4/10/2013 9:54:56 AM
Devil875 posted...

Never played Assasins but Arkam City is totally awesome, your tastes suck that's all.
---
obvious sticky (;
#74supremeblasterPosted 4/10/2013 10:12:23 AM
fissionprimer posted...
Devil875 posted...

Never played Assasins but Arkam City is totally awesome, your tastes suck that's all.

No, people have different tastes. Saying one's taste sucks is just plain stupid.

Also, lol at ridiculous number of Wii U haters in the topic.
#75Virtue777Posted 4/10/2013 10:15:28 AM
supremeblaster posted...
fissionprimer posted...
Devil875 posted...

No, people have different tastes. Saying one's taste sucks is just plain stupid.

Nah, you have to be pretty derpy to not like the Batman Arkham games.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#76DewittluvsLizPosted 4/10/2013 10:17:07 AM
How is this "good" news? Nintendo has lied so many times about release dates, Wii U exclusives, I have lost trust in the company.
#77fissionprimerPosted 4/10/2013 10:21:09 AM
supremeblaster posted...
fissionprimer posted...
Devil875 posted...

Sorry but can't get in my mind how someone wouldn't like the game without giving it an actual chance. And yes i still think he/she just does not like good games.
---
obvious sticky (;
#78PigfartsPosted 4/10/2013 10:34:23 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?

No its not an issue at all. its completely different hardware structure. like I said before did you complain when your n64 didn't play SNES games?
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#79supremeblasterPosted 4/10/2013 10:53:06 AM
Pigfarts posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?

No its not an issue at all. its completely different hardware structure. like I said before did you complain when your n64 didn't play SNES games?

They're complaining because they had it before. PS3 had BC with PS2. Wii has BC with Gamecube. It became a thing recently, and now it's treated more as an obligation than a privledge.
#80squatch22Posted 4/10/2013 10:55:34 AM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
How is this "good" news? Nintendo has lied so many times about release dates, Wii U exclusives, I have lost trust in the company.

I guess u dont believe MS or Sony either then.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg