More bad news....

#81trenkenPosted 4/10/2013 10:56:36 AM
So its getting games that are also on the PS3/360. So the U isnt really competing with the PS4/720. Meaning games on those systems wont likely come to the U because they will be built for machines much more powerful?

Seems like the U is just on par with the PS3/360, so its just getting games that are also on those systems. This whole thing is weird to me. Nintendo just operates on their own schedule. They dont seem to care that its like 7 years late to the party, but now 2 other systems are getting ready to come out. Not sure ive ever seen anything like this before.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#82hrjPosted 4/10/2013 10:58:33 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?

Not as big a deal as not being able to run the next gen engines.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#83MotiJrPosted 4/10/2013 11:01:40 AM
Wow the trolls are trying to spin this good need into bad news so hard. Trolls like trenken are just embarrassing themselves by making excuses and clutching at straws. Keep it up guys, you're making everyone here laugh at your stupidity.
#84MotiJrPosted 4/10/2013 11:02:05 AM
Wow the trolls are trying to spin this good need into bad news so hard. Trolls like trenken are just embarrassing themselves by making excuses and clutching at straws. Keep it up guys, you're making everyone here laugh at your stupidity.
#85Devil875Posted 4/10/2013 11:06:01 AM(edited)
supremeblaster posted...
fissionprimer posted...
Devil875 posted...

I still don't get why people like those Batman games so much. The gameplay is way too boring for me. Just like Assassin's Creed.

Never played Assasins but Arkam City is totally awesome, your tastes suck that's all.

No, people have different tastes. Saying one's taste sucks is just plain stupid.

Also, lol at ridiculous number of Wii U haters in the topic.

Sorry but can't get in my mind how someone wouldn't like the game without giving it an actual chance. And yes i still think he/she just does not like good games.

Batman games games have many great things, I didn't say they didn't. But the gameplay is not one of them.
---
"I am come."
#86king_maddenPosted 4/10/2013 11:23:54 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
Yes. What's your point? Do you really think devs would rather focus on Wii U instead of PS4 and Nextbox? Wake up.

I am quite awake, that's why Ps4/720 are not of interest to me, the PS4's issues are deal breakers at least to me, and the 720's no need to comment.

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?

so because ps4 cant play old games thats an issue? games im assuming you either A. already have, or B. didnt like enough to play the first time around.
#87Bacca7Posted 4/10/2013 12:47:25 PM
im just glad Ubisoft is supporting the WiiU, the more the better :)
#88DTY3Posted 4/10/2013 12:58:41 PM
There are no such thing as "Next gen games".

Proof? PS2 got tons of PSWii60 multiplats.
More proof? PS360 are getting Watch Dogs.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#89DTY3Posted 4/10/2013 12:59:49 PM
king_madden posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
kyomagi posted...
Muryo posted...
DelsinRowe posted...

>Ps4 issues
>Not even out yet

oh boy, more excuses.

No bc isn't an issue?

so because ps4 cant play old games thats an issue? games im assuming you either A. already have, or B. didnt like enough to play the first time around.

Actually it's a huge issue. The PS4 will have to compete with the PS3 now. Devs arent going to just abandon the PS3 that easily.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#90RockD79Posted 4/10/2013 2:09:04 PM
DelsinRowe posted...
Enjoy the 3rd party games while you can. Once the next gen systems are out, Wii U won't be getting s***.

True. But it'll be funny to see Zelda pummel a Playstation launch again.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.