Any demos use the pro controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any demos use the pro controller?

User Info: maxfenig

maxfenig
3 years ago#1
I've just bought one but can't use it on the games I've got, mario, nintendoland and lego.

maxfenig
3 years ago#2
Bump.

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#3
I've used it on the Monster Hunter demo and Sonic racing demo. You can also play the 30 cents games on the pro controller.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

maxfenig
3 years ago#4
jackorhoads posted...
I've used it on the Monster Hunter demo and Sonic racing demo. You can also play the 30 cents games on the pro controller.

Thanks!

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#5
protip - read the back of the game box before buying, it outlines what controllers can be used.

User Info: Reedeemer

Reedeemer
3 years ago#6
Rayman Legends also uses it, tried it yesterday and turned a 4 player session into a 5 player fun-fest.
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
3 years ago#7
Ooh. Cool. Thanks for the info doods. I bought my pro controller the other day but haven't had the chance to use it on a game yet. Been busy playing Batman which only uses the gamepad. Tonight will be the night. :D
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any demos use the pro controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived