So, nintendo releases a console that outsells the ps 3

#1ninsony12Posted 4/10/2013 7:04:52 PM
In the same timeframe, with it's top ten games better received as the ps 3 launch top 10, and, most inportantly, happens to also get income from the best selling platform by far, the 3ds, with software sales absolutely dominating without compare, and some people ACTUALLY think nintendo is failing? I'm not talking about the trolls that know nintendo is doing fine and just want to irritate, but about people that really BELIEVE nintendo will fail. Let me know if you do, and WHY. Because you make no sense whatsoever.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#2ninsony12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:06:38 PM
iMportantly
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#3YamiYugi4400Posted 4/10/2013 7:29:34 PM
No response

but i am sure people will have some sort of response

up we go
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#4Schwepps01Posted 4/10/2013 7:31:36 PM
You measure Wii u success with sales? Well, Mr. Investor, I'm glad your enjoyment of a console is in direct proportion to the stock price of the company of whom you bought it from. However, me being a gamer, would now like to see some actual games.
#5XSilverPhoenixXPosted 4/10/2013 7:36:11 PM
How about people stop making excuses for Nintendo's stupid mistakes?
#6jaymart_2kPosted 4/10/2013 7:48:58 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
You measure Wii u success with sales? Well, Mr. Investor, I'm glad your enjoyment of a console is in direct proportion to the stock price of the company of whom you bought it from. However, me being a gamer, would now like to see some actual games.

Sorry but I'v been busy with Lego City 25+ hrs & Monster Hunter 30+hrs

And people say there's nothing to play on Wii U.

Plus I still need to beat all levels in Nintendo Land for Zelda/Pikmin/Metroid, then get higher scores afterwards.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#7EndgamePosted 4/10/2013 7:49:31 PM
Wii U sold 2.6 million in the same time it took PS3 to sell 2.4 million, this is true

however, it's a bit more complicated than that..... there are other factors to consider, like how Wii U sold 57k in a five week month when neither 360 or PS3 have yet to sell that low in a month in NA, or how $299-350 Wii is only outselling $599 PS3 by .2 million, especially when Wii U actually launched with Super Mario Bros.
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8jaymart_2kPosted 4/10/2013 7:52:19 PM
Endgame posted...
Wii U sold 2.6 million in the same time it took PS3 to sell 2.4 million, this is true

however, it's a bit more complicated than that..... there are other factors to consider, like how Wii U sold 57k in a five week month when neither 360 or PS3 have yet to sell that low in a month in NA, or how $299-350 Wii is only outselling $599 PS3 by .2 million, especially when Wii U actually launched with Super Mario Bros.

PS3 $599 , living under a rock since 2006?
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/10/2013 8:01:06 PM
ninsony12 posted...
In the same timeframe, with it's top ten games better received as the ps 3 launch top 10, and, most inportantly, happens to also get income from the best selling platform by far, the 3ds, with software sales absolutely dominating without compare, and some people ACTUALLY think nintendo is failing? I'm not talking about the trolls that know nintendo is doing fine and just want to irritate, but about people that really BELIEVE nintendo will fail. Let me know if you do, and WHY. Because you make no sense whatsoever.

I think it's because certain people are under the greatly mistaken impression that AAA games with realistic graphics, violence, and tacked-on "mature themes" are the pinnacle of gaming.
#10DemonDog666Posted 4/10/2013 8:06:33 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
Endgame posted...

PS3 $599 , living under a rock since 2006?

It was 599 in the time frame they are comparing sales from. Duh.