No games, Then why do I got Lego City at 25+hrs , Monster Hunter 3 at 30+hrs

#1jaymart_2kPosted 4/10/2013 9:01:08 PM(edited)
Both great games. Will worth the $50-$60

Update: Don't Post, let this thread die, thanks.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#2Schwepps01Posted 4/10/2013 8:24:04 PM
Didn't you already post this in another topic? Did you think what you wrote was that clever that you had to make it into its own special topic? Monster Hunter 3 I played years ago, so I'm not enticed to buy it again, and I'm not particularly thrilled about Lego City. Just because you're content with ports and mediocrity, it doesn't mean the core fanbase is.
---
#3SychinLegacyPosted 4/10/2013 8:28:16 PM
Games on Nintendo don't count. Only games like 7 hours long Bioshock counts cause it's the most perfect game ever.
#4AstralFrostPosted 4/10/2013 8:28:43 PM
So you've got two games and you think this is proof that the Wii U "has games"?

Yes it "has games", just not many of them.

No desperation here, nope.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5Jacob46719Posted 4/10/2013 8:29:00 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Games on Nintendo don't count. Only games like 7 hours long Bioshock counts cause it's the most perfect game ever.

Located the common troll.
---
Currently Unfinished or Playing: Skyrim, Littlebigplanet 2, NSMBU, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2
#6pancakegr8Posted 4/10/2013 8:29:18 PM
That title is hilarious. ;__;
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#7jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:31:26 PM(edited)
SychinLegacy posted...

While a great game I have a hard time finding even a great game at $60 that's only 7-11hrs worth that much money.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/10/2013 8:32:43 PM
Reassurance topic.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif
#9Schwepps01Posted 4/10/2013 8:32:55 PM
SychinLegacy posted...

Ok, let's see you say with a straight face you'd rather play Lego City than Bioshock Infinite. Because I'm pretty sure I'd rather be getting the constant stream of good games the other consoles are getting.

So you've got two games and you think this is proof that the Wii U "has games"?

Yes it "has games", just not many of them.

Or even good ones for that matter. Monster Hunter 3 is a simple port, and Lego City isn't even a good game. He's using an example of himself finding fun with terribleness, as an example of the overall quality of the Wii U. That's ignorance if I've ever seen it.
---
#10Sailor GoonPosted 4/10/2013 8:33:02 PM
you heard it here folks, having 2 games = having a lot of games
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh