No games, Then why do I got Lego City at 25+hrs , Monster Hunter 3 at 30+hrs

#11AstralFrostPosted 4/10/2013 7:35:10 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
Games on Nintendo don't count. Only games like 7 hours long Bioshock counts cause it's the most perfect game ever.

If Bioshock was a Wii U exclusive the fanboys would be singing its praises from the rooftops, but since the Wii U didn't get it they like to pretend that they never wanted it to begin with.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#12jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:35:36 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
you heard it here folks, having 2 games = having a lot of games

Those are just 2 of my latest games for Wii U

I also have Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Mario
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#13AstralFrostPosted 4/10/2013 7:36:35 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Congratulations, you have now listed pretty much the entire Wii U exclusive library. When are some more games coming out?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#14jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:37:15 PM
AstralFrost posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Games on Nintendo don't count. Only games like 7 hours long Bioshock counts cause it's the most perfect game ever.

If Bioshock was a Wii U exclusive the fanboys would be singing its praises from the rooftops, but since the Wii U didn't get it they like to pretend that they never wanted it to begin with.

I wouldn't
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#15jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:38:34 PM
AstralFrost posted...
jaymart_2k posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Congratulations, you have now listed pretty much the entire Wii U exclusive library. When are some more games coming out?

List Xbox 360's in last 4 months.
---
#16AstralFrostPosted 4/10/2013 7:41:23 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
AstralFrost posted...
jaymart_2k posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

List Xbox 360's in last 4 months.

No one's arguing that the 360 doesn't have games, so there's no point in even going there. Feel free to make another topic to discuss since this one isn't going anywhere.
---
#17_Sovereign_Posted 4/10/2013 7:49:42 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
AstralFrost posted...
SychinLegacy posted...

I wouldn't

I already own Bioshock Infinite on PS3, and I still don't sing praises for it. It's good but the original had so much more to it. BI is more of the same, it didn't give me that feeling of "awe" like the original.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#18The_King82Posted 4/10/2013 7:54:46 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

LMAO!
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#19BuretsuPosted 4/10/2013 7:56:41 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

Kinda like the Vita.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#20YamiYugi4400Posted 4/10/2013 7:57:20 PM
SychinLegacy posted...

As perfect as zombiiiu melee simulator and 3ds port hunter?
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!