Nintendo vs...

#1HerPandaPosted 4/10/2013 8:30:40 PM
What cross over fighting game would you most like to see? - Results (87 votes)
Nintendo vs. Sega
20.69% (18 votes)
Nintendo vs. Capcom
25.29% (22 votes)
Nintendo vs. Sony
27.59% (24 votes)
Nintendo vs. Microsoft/Rare
0% (0 votes)
Nintendo vs. Square Enix
11.49% (10 votes)
Nintendo vs. Ubisoft
1.15% (1 votes)
Nintendo vs. Namco Bandai
2.3% (2 votes)
Nintendo vs. Atlus
3.45% (3 votes)
Nintendo vs. Konami
2.3% (2 votes)
Other
5.75% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Capcom for me, with Sega a distant second. Few 3rd parties have as large of a IP base and overall strong library of games under their name as they do, and Capcom seems to be the stronger of the two. Smash vs. PSAS is tempting, but I'd rather see Nintendo pit it out against Capcom's IPs.

A crossover between all of them would be awesome though, but sadly the chances of that are tiny :(
#2TalentedMPosted 4/10/2013 8:33:23 PM
Sega is dead and capcom would just be too easy.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3BuretsuPosted 4/10/2013 8:34:20 PM
Nintendo vs The World. Defeat the 7 Evil X-Bots.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4TransdudePosted 4/10/2013 8:34:21 PM
I'd like a VS. game where it has the trifecta of the video game industry, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. A game where the big three's characters face off against each other.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#5Crazy_tank51Posted 4/10/2013 8:37:52 PM
Transdude posted...
I'd like a VS. game where it has the trifecta of the video game industry, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. A game where the big three's characters face off against each other.

If only Microsoft had any big name characters...aside from Halo chars.

But Nintendo VS Sony? That I'd love to see!
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#6TransdudePosted 4/10/2013 8:41:46 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Transdude posted...

If only Microsoft had any big name characters...aside from Halo chars.

But Nintendo VS Sony? That I'd love to see!

Well, Microsoft could pull characters from Crimson Skies, MechWarrior, Fable, Perfect Dark, and multiple other series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Games#Owned_franchises_and_properties
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#7THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/10/2013 8:43:33 PM
Nintendo VS Sony : Newer Nintendo fans VS Older Nintendo fans.

Mario and Kratos will be spammed to death.....I've played brawl (offline) and PS All Stars so I know.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#8james_hellerPosted 4/10/2013 8:49:40 PM
Nintendo VS Sega just makes sense IMO.

You have two of gaming's biggest (past) rivalries. Where the mudslinging was intense as hell. Seriously, competition these days doesn't match up.

Plus, I can't help but to feel that it's the most realistic choice.
---
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757
#9AkaneJonesPosted 4/10/2013 9:10:12 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...

Mario and Kratos will be spammed to death.....I've played brawl (offline) and PS All Stars so I know.

Wait... Who uses Mario in Brawl? or Melee for that matter. Fox was the original spammed, them came Meta Knight. There are far more Sonic & Snake players than Mario. Mario is only spammed in Mario Kart 7 and that just the Metal Mario variety because fools think heavy with a smaller hit box helps, although it does nothing because most items home. Sound more like your friends spam Mario more than anything.
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/10/2013 9:15:33 PM
AkaneJones posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...

Wait... Who uses Mario in Brawl? or Melee for that matter. Fox was the original spammed, them came Meta Knight. There are far more Sonic & Snake players than Mario. Mario is only spammed in Mario Kart 7 and that just the Metal Mario variety because fools think heavy with a smaller hit box helps, although it does nothing because most items home. Sound more like your friends spam Mario more than anything.

You are 100% right. I was waaaay off on that comment. Fox was OP in Melee and Mario sucks in Brawl. When I was playing with my "pro" Smash buddies they would spam Toon Link, Lucas, Fox/Falco, and Bowser.

I mainly used Luigi, Ness, and DeDeDe for the most part.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT