If, in Smash Bros 4, Lucario is replaced, who should take the spot?

#11cybersonic233Posted 4/11/2013 2:40:38 AM
Zoroark who would take the form of a random rival but not be able to use its moves or Mewthree
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 4/11/2013 3:09:34 AM
Ultima_Magikarp posted...
Anything but Mewthree, Lucario was already too much DBZ for my taste. Having Kid Buu running around instead wouldn't be much better.

Lucario should have been MORE DBZ, if you ask me. I might still be playing Brawl, if he started glowing a bright yellow-ish, while shouting and firing off Spirit Bombs.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#13youwiththefacePosted 4/11/2013 3:23:38 AM
Mew three is pretty much confirmed
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary
#14SocranPosted 4/11/2013 3:46:38 AM
For the record, there's a decent chance it may be another Pokemon that's yet to be revealed. We don't really have any Pokemon yet that can truly be called a "mascot" of Pokemon X and Y, the same way Lucario and Zoroark were. Sylveon may end up in that role, but I personally doubt a legendary (especially a new form of an old legendary) will be it. There just isn't enough info on anything new in X/Y to say which Pokemon is its true face.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#15P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 3:55:35 AM
Normally, Smash Bros uses the mascot from the previous gen. Seeing as Zoroark had her own movie much like lucario and mewtwo, I could see her getting the spot.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#16IokuaPosted 4/11/2013 11:02:15 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Normally, Smash Bros uses the mascot from the previous gen. Seeing as Zoroark had her own movie much like lucario and mewtwo, I could see her getting the spot.

Usually? That has happened all of once. You can't claim something as "usually" when the only mascot Pokemon to appear in SSB and SSBM was Pikachu.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#17Soanevalcke6Posted 4/11/2013 11:09:05 AM(edited)
Mewtwo and Lucario will stay, PkMn Trainer will be cut, and a gen 6 rep will be added (Or Mewtwo will get his Gen 6 Forme, and Zoroark/Plusle+Minun/Genesect will take the 5th spot)

PkMn Trainer takes the resources of Three characters for one character in an over-represented generation.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#18Rival_Blue_1999Posted 4/11/2013 11:15:38 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Mewtwo and Lucario will stay, PkMn Trainer will be cut, and a gen 6 rep will be added (Or Mewtwo will get his Gen 6 Forme, and Zoroark/Plusle+Minun/Genesect will take the 5th spot)

PkMn Trainer takes the resources of Three characters for one character in an over-represented generation.

Actually putting in Crystal from gen 2 along side Red(PkMn Trainer) would be sweet instead of cutting out Red.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#19arvilinoPosted 4/11/2013 11:26:01 AM
Zoroark.

If was implemented I think it'd be pretty good if it was a regular battle with an already unlocked character in Classic except when the opponent you're facing gets hit for the first time it's revealed to be Zoroark in disguise.
#20Soanevalcke6Posted 4/11/2013 11:29:52 AM
Hmm. I've thought about it for a bit. I'm pretty sure the new roster will be:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo (Eclair-Forme)
Genesect

The only thing I can see happening besides that is Jigglypuff getting replaced by Plusle&Minun.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6