The Nintendo Wii U: six months on

#1Lefty128kPosted 4/11/2013 5:14:59 AM
http://www.cityam.com/article/nintendo-wii-u-six-months

"Nintendo’s new console is struggling. We ask what went wrong and whether it can turn things around.

AS Nintendo’s new console, the tablet-controlled Wii U, approaches its six month anniversary, things are not looking great for the Japanese games giant."
#2ninsony12Posted 4/11/2013 5:20:21 AM
Lefty128k posted...
http://www.cityam.com/article/nintendo-wii-u-six-months

"Nintendo’s new console is struggling. We ask what went wrong and whether it can turn things around.

AS Nintendo’s new console, the tablet-controlled Wii U, approaches its six month anniversary, things are not looking great for the Japanese games giant."

As if the 3ds does not exist.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#3SIurmsMcKenziePosted 4/11/2013 5:36:16 AM
The Wii U will be just fine. People need to just be patient. The good first party games will come.
---
The official party worm!
#4Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 4/11/2013 5:59:01 AM
The good games will come, but Nintendo clearly wasn't anywhere near ready to release the system. The gamers like us who are keeping track will know when Wii U is going to pick up, but the casuals will be lost in the dark and by the time they do come out with said games, it may be too late.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
#5ninsony12Posted 4/11/2013 6:01:34 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
The good games will come, but Nintendo clearly wasn't anywhere near ready to release the system. The gamers like us who are keeping track will know when Wii U is going to pick up, but the casuals will be lost in the dark and by the time they do come out with said games, it may be too late.

And yet it was more ready than the ps3
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#6powerade911Posted 4/11/2013 6:03:34 AM
Six months? Shouldn't it be five?
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS friend code: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright
#7_Elite_Bushido_Posted 4/11/2013 6:13:42 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...

And yet it was more ready than the ps3

not really, atleast it had 1-2 more games...
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#8DeathSoul2000Posted 4/11/2013 6:19:24 AM
SIurmsMcKenzie posted...
The Wii U will be just fine. People need to just be patient. The good first party games will come.

yeah around ****ing christmas as per usual. i'm getting extremely sick of waiting til xmas every year to get decent games. thats another 8 months. why can't they just have a 1st party title out every 2 months instead of cramming them into oct-dec for once?
#9splodeymissilePosted 4/11/2013 6:24:00 AM
So you would rather have a million rushed games that can barely function, than 1 or 2 games with some actual thought put in.
---
I've seen the colour of my soul and it's black.
#10STN79Posted 4/11/2013 6:24:30 AM(edited)
First of all it's not six months on.
Second of all would everybody KNOCK IT OFF! Nintendo isn't in trouble and they aren't going anywhere.
Would you expect a new born baby to come out quoting Macbeth?
Give it a rest will ya?