The Nintendo Wii U: six months on

#41tuznecotePosted 4/12/2013 5:43:13 AM
We still have 6 months left to something substantial comes out.
#42Rasputin77Posted 4/12/2013 5:56:01 AM
Interesting read, TC - nothing groundbreaking, really... more of what we already know. Only time will tell... but I could see them possibly dropping out of the home console race after this.

"Whuu, stopped reading at "I could see them pos-""-- nobody gives a f*** where you stopped reading, junior. ;)

NOW - time for all the babies to act predictably, and focus on how it's not actually six months, in an attempt to avoid any main points being made.

squatch22 posted...
1: Nov-Dec
2: Dec-Jan
3: Jan-Feb
4: Feb- Mar
5: Mar- Apr

Only been 5 months. Fail topic.

Predictability strikes again. And again... and again... and again... "spam"... "troll"... "fail"... etc.... etc.... etc....

DeathSoul2000 posted...
splodeymissile posted...
So you would rather have a million rushed games that can barely function, than 1 or 2 games with some actual thought put in.

they've proved plenty of times they can have a steady flow of releases during the year as opposed to just xmas so you can STFU with that "rushed" bollocks

Wow. You ARE a touchy little fella when it comes to Nintendo f***ing up, aren't ya? ;) Cute. I couldn't imagine being so blinded to something, that I scrambled for every defense possible, without hesitation.
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
#43Lefty128k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 1:05:03 PM
ninsony12 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
ninsony12 posted...
Nintendo already did better then the ps 3.

Sony already did better than every Nintendo console with the PS2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

Are we still talking launch? Or are you setting your own criteria again so sony can be good at anything too, lol?

Anyway, the ps 2 had a good library. It was also a dirt cheap DVD player.

Setting my own criteria? You are setting your own criteria by "talking launch". Don't get hypocritical now...lol.

There is no criteria set by me. PS2 sold the most consoles to date. This is a simple reality that a larger number is larger than a smaller number.

Yup, Sony does include movie-playing functions, and they happen to sell the most home consoles. Gee, look at that.
#44ninsony12Posted 4/12/2013 1:08:14 PM
Lefty128k posted...
ninsony12 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
ninsony12 posted...

Are we still talking launch? Or are you setting your own criteria again so sony can be good at anything too, lol?

Setting my own criteria? You are setting your own criteria by "talking launch". Don't get hypocritical now...lol.

There is no criteria set by me. PS2 sold the most consoles to date. This is a simple reality that a larger number is larger than a smaller number.

Yup, Sony does include movie-playing functions, and they happen to sell the most home consoles. Gee, look at that.

It worked, yes. But they lost their touch in the 7th gen.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#45Lefty128k(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 4:48:48 PM
ninsony12 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
ninsony12 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
ninsony12 posted...

It worked, yes. But they lost their touch in the 7th gen.

Not really.

PS3 will probably still get sold until PS5. Just like PS2 made it all the way to PS4. Plenty of opportunity to make it to 100 million, it's only 23 million away as it stands now.