Tell me why the WiiU will be a success and I will debunk your argument

#41jillwarrenPosted 4/11/2013 8:36:45 PM
Come on TC; don't be so blind! It is obvious that Nintendo and Sony have a secret alliance designed to destroy Microsoft. Nintendo' Wii-U is going to be a success because Sony wants it to be. The real Nintendo/Sony fight will be in the 9th. gen!
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#42evosthunderPosted 4/11/2013 8:38:43 PM
Can I see your crystal ball?
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
#43TCJuanPosted 4/11/2013 8:50:35 PM
Because YOLO
---
Nintendo ID - disChapo
#44AtalalamaPosted 4/11/2013 8:56:56 PM
The Wii U will be successful because Magic.

Magic is not logical nor is it illogical. Magic cannot be proven nor disproven by its' very nature/unnature. Magic is isn't.

Therefore: Because Magic.
#45_Izanagi_Posted 4/11/2013 9:02:05 PM
Atalalama posted...

Magic is not logical nor is it illogical. Magic cannot be proven nor disproven by its' very nature/unnature. Magic is isn't.

Since I study magic, allow me to debunk this one. Magic can be beaten by stronger magic. Therefore, a rival company such as Sony or Microsoft will use much stronger magic to make the Wii U fail.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#46AtalalamaPosted 4/11/2013 9:17:12 PM(edited)
_Izanagi_ posted...
Atalalama posted...

Since I study magic, allow me to debunk this one. Magic can be beaten by stronger magic. Therefore, a rival company such as Sony or Microsoft will use much stronger magic to make the Wii U fail.

As an instructor of Magic, allow me to debunk your debunk. Magic CAN be beaten by stronger magic, but only if it is of the same type. Otherwise you may only temporarily over-power and/or restrain said magic. This is not a suitable maneuver to perform, however. Contained magic of any type can, has, and will eventually build-up upon itself and overpower what other type is used against it. (edited due to run-on sentence...bleh...even Magic cannot aid my typing to-nite...because Magic).

Any attempt to destroy magic will only cause a feedback so horrible that it can only be described as holding-in ones gas only to release it all at once as DRAMA.

As Sony and Microsoft (as well as Phillips, Atari, and Jimmy Dean) use different types of magic to reach the same goal (Complete. Global. Saturation.), any attempt to beat ones magic with alternate magic can only result in absolute ruin for the aggressor.

Which is why Nintendo is happy doing their own thing (Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool): Their own magic is self-sustaining, and any attempt to overpower/contain/destroy it will only make it stronger. Like Jedi's and gym socks.
#47Hitman1102Posted 4/11/2013 9:26:23 PM
Why does the success or failure of a system both you so much?
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
#48Afrotastic_JPosted 4/11/2013 9:29:50 PM
They just got to release SSB4/New Zelda.

That'll get me to buy one.
---
"I... am... KROGAN!" -- Urdnot Grunt
#49_Izanagi_Posted 4/11/2013 9:30:39 PM
Atalalama posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
Atalalama posted...

As an instructor of Magic, allow me to debunk your debunk. Magic CAN be beaten by stronger magic, but only if it is of the same type. Otherwise you may only temporarily over-power and/or restrain said magic. This is not a suitable maneuver to perform, however. Contained magic of any type can, has, and will eventually build-up upon itself and overpower what other type is used against it. (edited due to run-on sentence...bleh...even Magic cannot aid my typing to-nite...because Magic).

Any attempt to destroy magic will only cause a feedback so horrible that it can only be described as holding-in ones gas only to release it all at once as DRAMA.

As Sony and Microsoft (as well as Phillips, Atari, and Jimmy Dean) use different types of magic to reach the same goal (Complete. Global. Saturation.), any attempt to beat ones magic with alternate magic can only result in absolute ruin for the aggressor.

Which is why Nintendo is happy doing their own thing (Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool): Their own magic is self-sustaining, and any attempt to overpower/contain/destroy it will only make it stronger. Like Jedi's and gym socks.

You are correct about the first part, but not about the second. Nintendo's magic is no different than Sony's. They both use the same kind of magic. Therefore, one has to break. Furthermore even of they were different, the user of the magic would fall before the supressed magic could flow out. Nintendo's magic is self-sustaining? That's funny. The Wii U would be doing much better if that were the case,
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#50GamersTavernPosted 4/11/2013 9:31:16 PM
The Wii U will be a huge success because it will sport more Blast Processing than you can shake a stick at. Even more than the Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and 32X combined! Nintendo what Segadon't.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow