Which do you think will have the best exclusives this gen, Wii U or PS4?

#41msunshinePosted 4/12/2013 2:17:59 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Now then, which console had Journey as an exclusive?

Oh right, PS3.

I'll go with PS4 then. Their Indie games have been stellar recently, and its something that will continue into future years.

The developer of journey had a contract with sony. That contract is now finished. They are free to develop for other platforms.
---
Current playthrough: 67 stars. Bundled games are NOT games sold!
#42ninsony12Posted 4/12/2013 2:33:33 AM
Izraeil posted...
msunshine posted...
Izraeil posted...
msunshine posted...
You are so wrong it's laughable. Not a single system was released were a sony 1 st party game was received better critically than a nintendo 1 st party game. Not a single system, handheld or console. And sony 1 st party franchises sell? No they don't, really. Nintendo is the king of software sales. What is the best selling sony 1 st party game? Still uncharted 2. Nintendo had several games that sold more than that, even when excluding wii sports or wij play. It's laughable that you don't want them included btw, especially when sony fanboys clain sony's 1 st party games are so "diverse".

Have u heard of grab turismo? They have consistently sold 10+ million copies and is sony's best selling franchise. And god of war, lbp and uncharted sell just as good as Mario galaxy and zelda. Then there's killzone, resiatence, infamous, rachet and clank, heavy rain, sly cooper. And those are just AAA titles not shovelware like most of Nintendo exclusives.

grab turismo? No. But I have been playing a game called gran turismo. Not all of them sold more than 10 million, but I already knew you don't check your facts. Mario kart wii sold more than 3 times as much as any gran turismo game. Mario kart is not nintendo's best selling franchise. So not nintendo's best selling franchise = more sales than sony's best selling franchise. So, in reality, you have no point. Just your fanboyism showing.

Mario kart games usually sell 6-7 million copies, like I said Wii titles give a wrong picture cause they were gives away for free with consoles. Seriously you guys need to stop acting like Nintendo exclusives are the beat thing in gaming cause they're just old and stale and Wii u will be just another gamecube at best if all it has are exclusives. And then the best selling Nintendo exclusive will only move 7 million copies at best as it did on GC.

That's some serious denial, friend!
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#43msunshinePosted 4/12/2013 3:21:59 AM
SERIOUS denial. Sony was never good at marketing their software.
---
#44PendragoonPosted 4/12/2013 4:05:39 AM
Not one proper mention of Animal Crossing, barely a mention for Pokemon, DS and 3DS versions of Nintendo games are getting ignored...

Something else to remember, the majority of people that made Squaresoft great are now Nintendo exclusive. (either their company is owned by Nintendo or they are exclusive because they want to be (Mistwalker is one of them, working on Nintendo systems and mobile games)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#45KAMMYqueenPosted 4/12/2013 4:06:36 AM
The X game alone beats every Sony 1st party title
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#46Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/12/2013 4:08:13 AM
If we're talking exclusives, then Wii U, no contest.
Most 3rd party games will probably be multi-platform, and those that aren't will be exclusive either due to buying exclusivity contracts (720), unique capability (Wii U), or being a smaller and less ambitious (Wii U again).
That alone leans the advantage toward the Wii U, but when you drop 1st parties into the equation, Nintendo dominates.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#47msunshinePosted 4/12/2013 4:36:56 AM
Pendragoon posted...
Not one proper mention of Animal Crossing, barely a mention for Pokemon, DS and 3DS versions of Nintendo games are getting ignored...

Something else to remember, the majority of people that made Squaresoft great are now Nintendo exclusive. (either their company is owned by Nintendo or they are exclusive because they want to be (Mistwalker is one of them, working on Nintendo systems and mobile games)

How could I forget
---
#48ChipChippersonPosted 4/12/2013 4:42:42 AM
I'm not a fan of many of Nintendo's IPs but an HD Metroid or Star Fox would knock my socks off.

Sony's exclusives have never done anything for me and I don't expect lightning to strike this coming gen.

3rd party exclusives from the big name pubs are on life support and I don't think they'll be a factor for much longer.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#49ninsony12Posted 4/12/2013 4:56:54 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
I'm not a fan of many of Nintendo's IPs but an HD Metroid or Star Fox would knock my socks off.

Sony's exclusives have never done anything for me and I don't expect lightning to strike this coming gen.

3rd party exclusives from the big name pubs are on life support and I don't think they'll be a factor for much longer.

There are almost no 3rd party exclusives left.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#50zalmutePosted 4/12/2013 5:24:01 AM
Well nintendo is being backed into a corner so they may have to "bring it". Sony just said they were tired of shooters so they could innovate. Either way its a good time to be a gamer.
---
This gen devs will bleed, but its ok, 8 gb ddr5 right?
PC + WiiU.