Petition for Phantasy Star Online 2 to be released on Wii U

#1Gage59Posted 4/13/2013 2:09:46 AM(edited)
I know this does not work very often please help and sign it. If your a fan of the first one remember the multitasking during battle? using a screen on top of your main screen that blocked all of the acton? With the wii u gamepad it would allow your screen to be free during battle.

https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-of-america-sega-of-japan-sonic-team-bring-phantasy-star-online-2-to-wii-u

---
Nintendo ID: Infinitybit_KZ
Currently playing: Ninja Gaiden 3 RE
#2deathslovePosted 4/13/2013 2:25:42 AM
Petitions never work. Just buy a vita and hope it comes to USA or import it.
#3Gage59(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:30:49 AM
What is a vita? :D welll nah Im ok I think the Ps3 will be my last sony system.
---
Nintendo ID: Infinitybit_KZ
Currently playing: Ninja Gaiden 3 RE
#4stoney2005Posted 4/13/2013 2:48:29 AM
Would be sweet but the petition won't work
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#5AkaimizuPosted 4/13/2013 2:53:22 AM
At this rate, I'll be surprised if they even release the Vita version over here. The US version of the PC version just got hit with a major delay. When it comes to Phantasy Star, lately, they've been pretty only-Japan supporting, lately. And by lately, I mean for years.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#6GdboyratedloudPosted 4/13/2013 3:00:01 AM
No. we dnt want that
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#7NejiHyuga900Posted 4/13/2013 6:09:46 AM
I don't know what this series is like but I will sign it anyway. Wow, am I the second supporter or are the supporters not updating instantly?
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#8NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/13/2013 6:21:28 AM
Internet petitions never work.

Just get it on Windows when it comes out.
#9GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 4/13/2013 6:37:22 AM
Anyone that wants to play PSO2 is already doing so on the JP servers with a full english translation patch (for the menus, chatter, and even the story)

Nobody that is really into PSO gives a damn about the inevitable 'hand me down' english release that will no doubt be gimped to hell.

Just play the JP version. It won't be coming to any platforms outside of smartphone, Vita, and PC. They canceled the console versions for ps3 and 360 before it even left the alpha phase. Its not gonna happen.

Every developer out there recognizes the Wii U for what it is: a poorly implemented highly bottlenecked piece of hardware that only had nintendos needs in mind when it was designed, and is really only good to sell nintendos own games.

Anyone that hasn't resigned themselves to the fact that software wise its gonna be a repeat of the wiis software drought and meager 1st party game drip, is in complete denial.
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#10Rasputin77Posted 4/13/2013 8:27:29 AM
Oh sweet! Does this mean I get to leave one of those snarky "lol @" posts that all the cool kids are using? It's gonna make me seem so fresh and funny - I can't wait!

Okay... brace yourselves... because here it goes...

**deep breath**

LOL @ petitions.
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E