how come the wii u cant play or support.....

#21rudgerlightPosted 4/14/2013 2:15:23 PM
also, why is everybody forgetting that to support Gamecube games it would also need 4 controller ports and two memory card slots. They stopped making these years ago and they would've added bulk and cost to the Wii U. People already complain about the price, so I'm not sure why charging more for features hardly anybody would use is important.
#22DemonDog666Posted 4/15/2013 4:37:27 AM(edited)
OzzieArcane posted...
Yeah we do know that. They already said the system won't have backwards compatibility outside of the cloud service that we don't even know how it will work or what games it will have on it. This includes your PSN purchases, they won't be useable on the PS4.

No they didn't they said it wouldn't have ps3 BC, they didn't talk about ps2/ps1 BC at all.

rudgerlight posted...
also, why is everybody forgetting that to support Gamecube games it would also need 4 controller ports and two memory card slots. They stopped making these years ago and they would've added bulk and cost to the Wii U. People already complain about the price, so I'm not sure why charging more for features hardly anybody would use is important.

Or just you know map the controls to wiiU controllers...
#23Neo_HeartlessPosted 4/15/2013 4:54:58 AM
My TV has a DVD player built in.

Whats your excuse for not having a TV/DVD combo?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#24jsb0714Posted 4/15/2013 4:58:18 AM
m_lw posted...
Gamecube games and play DVD's... Surely playing these two formats aswell could have been done and been beneficial to a lot of people,

Wha...?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#25TerotrousPosted 4/15/2013 5:41:27 AM
Because only really stubborn people like myself still watch DVDs instead of using netflix, and we already have more than enough DVD players.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery