Nintendo is seriously doing another 3DS Direct. No news for Wii U.

#1LinktoDrinkPosted 4/15/2013 7:08:46 AM
This is really unbelievable. We need Wii U news. We need release dates for the games that were already supposed to be out by now. I can't believe they would do this. It feels like they're dropping support for Wii U.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#2Schwepps01Posted 4/15/2013 7:10:41 AM
Whats so unbelievable? Better to have one really good system, than two mediocre systems.
#3cybersonic233Posted 4/15/2013 7:11:04 AM
wouldn't surprise me if that was announced. I live in the UK and GAME (a local game store) one of there employees said they've been told to only stock Wii U games on order (I.E you can in and say you want for example Nintendo Land they order it then you pick it up) to make room for stock that sells from May
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/15/2013 7:14:16 AM
maybe e3 is going to be all about the Wii U.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#5LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:16:05 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U, and The Wonderful 101 were all supposed to be out before E3. Yet Nintendo is being completely mum as if nothing were wrong. It has begun to really bother me.
---
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/15/2013 7:17:07 AM
The 3DS has way more games coming out so they need to announce those. When the Wii U games get close enough to release to announce dates that aren't one year or so away then they can do a Wii U Direct.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#7SlyCooperFan12Posted 4/15/2013 7:17:15 AM
LinktoDrink posted...

Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U, and The Wonderful 101 were all supposed to be out before E3. Yet Nintendo is being completely mum as if nothing were wrong. It has begun to really bother me.

and game and wario
---
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
#8LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:20:03 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
The 3DS has way more games coming out so they need to announce those. When the Wii U games get close enough to release to announce dates that aren't one year or so away then they can do a Wii U Direct.

I'm not talking about the games that are a year away. I'm talking about the ones that are already supposed to be out! Hell, in the last Direct, Iwata apologized for the lack of games in January and February. Wii Fit U (not that I care about that, but still) was supposed to be out in April, but now that's apparently not going to happen.

SlyCooperFan12 posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

and game and wario

Yes, that too.
---
#9BlackPhoenix127Posted 4/15/2013 7:20:40 AM
Considering that E3 will likely be 90% WiiU oriented, cry more. Just because the WiiU is out doesn't mean they're going to drop everything else they're doing. The 3DS is their money maker right now, it's paying their bills. It's the biggest thing in Japan right now and it has 3rd party support, so of course they're going to do Nintendo Directs when they have things to talk about or announce for it.

And besides, for all we know they could have a WIiU direct next week telling you everything you're wanting to know. We only know when these come up a day or two in advance.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#10Big_IsaacPosted 4/15/2013 7:22:21 AM
Bayonetta 2, WW HD, Yoshi's epic Yarn, Monolith X, Mario 3DU, Mario Kart U and Smash 4 will give them a lot of stuff to talk about during E3. plus whatever new announcements they may have.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein