Nintendo is seriously doing another 3DS Direct. No news for Wii U.

#11WaruigiPosted 4/15/2013 8:23:37 AM
I'd really like some news. Is Pikmin 3 delayed, or does Nintendo not understand the importance of advertising close to launch?

Look at all the advertising for Bioshock Infinite, when's the last time Nintendo had that level of advertising for a game?
---
"I'm no longer surprised by how long and how earnestly people can talk about absolute rubbish." -shockwavepulsarjim
#12sonicsonicPosted 4/15/2013 8:25:54 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
maybe e3 is going to be all about the Wii U.

This is what I think. Thing is people what are they meant too do ? The Nintendo Direct for the WiiU gave us details on games that will be seen at E3. The lack of solid release dates for Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3 and Game & Wario is very frustrating. Pikmin 3 is one of my most anticipated games... I've been following it (If you can even say that) since it was announced at the roundtable after E3 years ago...

... but that's my point. Nintendo can do another Nintendo Direct show some games that we won't see for months... give us little snippets of details till a release that is months away and could slide and then by time of release have lost some interest... or make a big E3 presentation focusing on the WiiU.

I expect the only 3DS game too be seen at E3 will be Pokemon (at least on stage). People proclaiming the doom of the WiiU need too realise that... so far since launch Nintendo has done nothing. A company will pull a lot of tricks out of the bag too sustain a console and E3 will be where we will see it happen.
#13nonexistingheroPosted 4/15/2013 8:28:52 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
Bayonetta 2, WW HD, Yoshi's epic Yarn, Monolith X, Mario 3DU, Mario Kart U and Smash 4 will give them a lot of stuff to talk about during E3. plus whatever new announcements they may have.

Except people want to know more about games that were supposedly coming soon (or should have been out already). People know how to wait, but silence usually means it's not coming until at least a few months from now.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/15/2013 8:29:24 AM
Everyone ignored my previous topic on here, but Game Stop told me Pikmin 3 will come out in Europe on June 21st since they allegedly got the date from Nintendo itself. That would put it as coming out (easily assuming it's a worldwide release) just after E3, but surely it would be announced before it, so another Direct is likely, in May if not April.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#15SakurafanboyPosted 4/15/2013 8:34:57 AM
Apparently there's an investor briefing for the Wii U next Wednesday (According to Joe/Serebii) so that is one reason why a Wii U based Nintendo Direct isn't happening. We could see one at the start of May though then.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!