Who is excited about Pandora's Tower? Some questions running it on Wii U

#1Bancario51Posted 4/15/2013 9:59:23 AM
If i run PT on the Wii U does it usually freeze during Wii emulation mode or just browsing? I dont want it to freeze during gameplay, that would be bad.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 4/15/2013 11:50:21 AM
As much as I'd like to think otherwise. Many of the freezes that happen to me are while playing VC games. So I think there's a high chance it'll be no different with this game.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#3Bancario51(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 1:20:10 PM
well s**** shouldnt have sold my original wii then
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/15/2013 1:33:08 PM
My Wii U froze once while playing Baroque. That was the only time it froze while playing a Wii game, and most of my time on the Wii U is spent playing Wii games.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5UniversquallPosted 4/15/2013 1:39:01 PM
I haven't had any problems with Xeno. Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.
---
After the Fallout
#6arvilinoPosted 4/15/2013 1:40:39 PM
Bancario51 posted...
If i run PT on the Wii U does it usually freeze during Wii emulation mode or just browsing? I dont want it to freeze during gameplay, that would be bad.

It's probably unlikely across 6 days during easter holidays I was playing The Last Story for about 4-5 hours continuous sessions each day on Wii mode on my WiiU and it didn't freeze.
#7SuichimoPosted 4/15/2013 1:44:13 PM
I want to play it but my budget said I could either have Soul Hackers or Pandora's Tower. I went with Soul Hackers, it'll be here tomorrow.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#8mantezPosted 4/15/2013 2:15:44 PM
Universquall posted...
Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.

You can use a classic controller for Pandora's tower.
---
The ship is safer in the harbour, but it is not meant for that.
#9BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/15/2013 2:15:46 PM
Pandora's Tower gave me no problems running on Wii U. It's fine, but it looks bad at points because a filter applied to the game doesn't blend as well with the environment when playing at 1080p and it pops up a lot, almost giving the impression the tv signal is having problems. Models themselves are sharper though.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#10UniversquallPosted 4/15/2013 2:28:43 PM
mantez posted...
Universquall posted...
Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.

You can use a classic controller for Pandora's tower.

Does it play well with it? I can't remember if it's that or TLS that I heard was bad with a controller.
---
After the Fallout