Who is excited about Pandora's Tower? Some questions running it on Wii U

#11BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/15/2013 3:30:31 PM
Universquall posted...
mantez posted...
Universquall posted...
Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.

You can use a classic controller for Pandora's tower.

Does it play well with it? I can't remember if it's that or TLS that I heard was bad with a controller.

It does (I 100%'d the game with it only), but the Wii Remote + Nunchuk is the better choice because the pointer that controls the chain is way faster and more precise with the remote than with the right control stick of the CC.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#12UniversquallPosted 4/15/2013 3:33:13 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
It does (I 100%'d the game with it only), but the Wii Remote + Nunchuk is the better choice because the pointer that controls the chain is way faster and more precise with the remote than with the right control stick of the CC.

Wii Remote + Nunchuk isn't an option for me anytime soon unfortunately. Thanks for the info. Have you played TLS with both too?
---
After the Fallout
#13BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/15/2013 3:39:50 PM
Universquall posted...
Wii Remote + Nunchuk isn't an option for me anytime soon unfortunately. Thanks for the info. Have you played TLS with both too?

Yes, and I feel the CC was a much better choice for it. It seems the devs thought of it as the main control scheme too, because the Wii Remote + Nunchuk option doesn't even use the IR pointer, despite the characters being able to shoot arrows/magic spells using a crosshair (only movable with the control stick). Shame you can't use Wii Remote + Nunchuk on PT, but it's not gonna ruin your enjoyment or anything, there's just a somewhat steeper learning curve for aiming the chain. The in-game tutorial videos and on-screen prompts account for which control scheme you're using, so you won't be at a disadvantage on anything else.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.