For those who don't have a WiiU

#31P4wn4g3Posted 4/15/2013 7:12:54 PM
FreeSpace 2 on a console? Hells naw. The controls would be way too limited, and I'm guessing it wouldn't be the most polished version anyway.

Although I'm glad that series is finally getting a lot of praise. It's a little too late but whatever. I heard what the Volition crew originally were planning as far as the story goes, and also heard that Blue Planet was kind of better as far as that goes, though I haven't played it.
---
This is my serious face.
#32CombatClinicX9Posted 4/15/2013 7:26:31 PM
A link to the future.
#33Number_0nePosted 4/15/2013 7:36:00 PM
HammerBroz posted...
What would convince you to buy one?

More good games.

SSB4 release or an announcement for a NA tales games results in instant buy.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#34XechsPosted 4/15/2013 7:41:57 PM
all that matters, games!!

I'm excited for bayonetta 2, SMT x FE, Pikemen 3, new metroid game, New DK game, new 3d mario.

So really I'll get one if 4 of these are out.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#35Darkstorm16Posted 4/15/2013 7:43:11 PM
Well...for me its once I get my HDTV....and a PS3 (since that also has BluRay)
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#36NeoMonkPosted 4/15/2013 7:50:04 PM
Games, it's all games... games games games games games... PERIOD
I'm waiting to see how the multiplayer looks with Injustice. I got it for ps3 early I will pick it up for Wii u.... If there's more than 100 people playing online I will keep it for Wii U otherwise I'll just get rid of it.
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com
#37Breastmilkn_DipPosted 4/15/2013 11:25:56 PM
Iokua posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
HammerBroz posted...
What would convince you to buy one?

Worthy updates/sequels/next installments/what-have-you of/for the following:

Steel Battalion
G-Police
Freelancer / Elite styled space trading game
X2/X3 Reunion
Freespace 2
Colony Wars

(...time to make actual relevant^ use of the Wiimote and Nunchuk wouldn't you say?)

Rez - time to make some use of the Wii U gamepad(!)

The Unholy War
Vandal Hearts
Fear Effect
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Project Justice: Rival Schools
1080 Snowboarding
Jet Force Gemini
Perfect Dark
Parasite Eve
Vagrant Story
Galerians
NGEN Racing
KOTOR
Kurushi
Super Puzzle Fighter
GrimGrimoire
Warship Gunner 2
Front Mission
Kaido Racer/Battle series
Tokyo Highway Challenge

Lastly, an epic, sprawling RPG with a tweaked version of The Last Remnant's battle system.
-
--

You might as well have just said "Nothing will make me buy it."

Why? If you're gonna dream then dream big. Besides, during the end of summer/beginning of autumn last year, this site and the bucolic denizens of this board were virtually bragging from the rooftops that the Wii U was the console that the gaming world was waiting for.

If that's the case then surely my wishlist should be a breeze to fulfil, yes? Or are we in for another generation of hot air and bluster from Nintendo?
-
--
---
lysa-tully.nom
#38RussiaOnePosted 4/15/2013 11:35:31 PM(edited)
a $200 dollar price point for the deluxe model
Two games packaged with the system

After my last debacle with buying a Wii i'm gonna need good incentive to invest once again in a Nintendo home console. Seriously, I have never played a console for less than 100 hours. How does that happen?

Only purchased one game. ONE game.

I know it's just me, but this won't happen again. The damn thing has been collecting dust (and probably spider webs) for the last year and a half). What a waste!
---
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T
#39rekyohaPosted 4/16/2013 12:10:15 AM
price drop
new sonic game
ssb4
2nd price drop
---
It's the 2nd best thing you can do by yourself- Tom, GT-SunbakedStone3 http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonictoryuiai
#40Chocobo115Posted 4/16/2013 12:24:47 AM
-An amazing Zelda game (like OoT & MM, haven't liked the games afterwards)
-Lower Price
-Better Support for the Pro Controller (I don't want to play with the gamepad
-Trophy/Achievement system
-Faster pricedrops on first party titles (like PS3 & 360 does)