Injustice: Fun Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Injustice: Fun Game

User Info: Elements012894

Elements012894
3 years ago#11
IIRC I saw an option on the PS3, 360 version for DLC in the main menu. Does that menu exist on the WiiU version?
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#12
Elements012894 posted...
IIRC I saw an option on the PS3, 360 version for DLC in the main menu. Does that menu exist on the WiiU version?

There are a few other options from the PS3/360 versions that the Wii U doesn't have... little things like, oooooooh, being able to host a room online, or privately invite people from your friends list.

-_________-
Wii U apologists... please stop trying so hard.

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#13
I'm wondering if the 1 week delay in the UK has anything to do with the lack of an invite option.....if so, that would explain it since Wii U friends between U.S. and the UK could officially play each other like the other versions, just a theory though. Still a BONEHEAD omission at launch on NRS part even when you just put up Injustice vs. literally ever other Wii U online multiplayer game out.
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#14
lp913 posted...
DTY3 posted...
Wii U version is delayed till the 26th.

^ Only in the UK, just to clear up any confusion.

That will teach the UK gamers to support Nintendo better! >:-D
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: New Link

New Link
3 years ago#15
I beat Story Mode last night and can through Battle as Aquaman as well as a few Star Challenges (as Superman.)

I really enjoy the game. I'll be playing through the Battle Mode as eac character to really get a feel for who I like playing as. So far surprisingly enough i really like playing as Aquaman more than anyone else I played as in the Story Mode, the way he handles fits me pretty well.

I've really barely scratched the surface of this game as there is tons of content, I look forward to running through Battle Mode with each charater to get a good feel for them, probably knock off a lot of Star Challenges, then dabble online.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Injustice: Fun Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived