Injustice: Fun Game

#11Elements012894Posted 4/15/2013 8:18:40 PM
IIRC I saw an option on the PS3, 360 version for DLC in the main menu. Does that menu exist on the WiiU version?
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#12Rasputin77Posted 4/17/2013 9:19:21 AM
Elements012894 posted...
IIRC I saw an option on the PS3, 360 version for DLC in the main menu. Does that menu exist on the WiiU version?

There are a few other options from the PS3/360 versions that the Wii U doesn't have... little things like, oooooooh, being able to host a room online, or privately invite people from your friends list.

-_________-
---
Wii U apologists... please stop trying so hard.
#13lp913Posted 4/17/2013 9:47:37 AM
I'm wondering if the 1 week delay in the UK has anything to do with the lack of an invite option.....if so, that would explain it since Wii U friends between U.S. and the UK could officially play each other like the other versions, just a theory though. Still a BONEHEAD omission at launch on NRS part even when you just put up Injustice vs. literally ever other Wii U online multiplayer game out.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#14JackalPosted 4/17/2013 9:53:55 AM
lp913 posted...
DTY3 posted...
Wii U version is delayed till the 26th.

^ Only in the UK, just to clear up any confusion.

That will teach the UK gamers to support Nintendo better! >:-D
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#15New LinkPosted 4/17/2013 10:12:50 AM
I beat Story Mode last night and can through Battle as Aquaman as well as a few Star Challenges (as Superman.)

I really enjoy the game. I'll be playing through the Battle Mode as eac character to really get a feel for who I like playing as. So far surprisingly enough i really like playing as Aquaman more than anyone else I played as in the Story Mode, the way he handles fits me pretty well.

I've really barely scratched the surface of this game as there is tons of content, I look forward to running through Battle Mode with each charater to get a good feel for them, probably knock off a lot of Star Challenges, then dabble online.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!