A new Yu-Gi-Oh game would be ideal for the Wii

#1YamiYugi4400Posted 4/16/2013 1:54:45 AM
gamepad card picking would rule
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#2DBPanterAPosted 4/16/2013 2:11:47 AM
Not anytime soon.

You don't want to pair a software title that has little to no sales with a console that also has little to no sales. The games from this franchise, over the last 6 years, have not sold poorly, but horribly.

The console needs software that has big sales to generate sales for the console. The console needs popular software titles to help make people want to buy the console.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#3MasterPokerPosted 4/16/2013 2:17:05 AM
If you ignore the sub-par Story Mode, Duel Transer (EU Master of the Cards) for Wii wasn't that bad. Controls worked pretty well, online play worked fine, and the deck designers actually did a better job than they do with the DS games. Yusei's deck is nearly meta-worthy in Duel Transer, but horrible in WC 2011.

But DN/Devpro are working very hard at killing the market that exists for these sort of games.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#4KenauePosted 4/16/2013 6:30:26 AM
It'd be cool to be able to have a Yugioh game that lets me use my own deck that I made over the years.....
---
Now Playing: Terraria (PS3), P3:FES (PS2), Bioshock Infinite (PS3), Black Ops 2 (Wii U)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#5Dr Edward RoivasPosted 4/16/2013 6:44:10 AM(edited)
It would make complete sense to develop a 3DS game with AR dueling, like in Zexal. But it would take a lot of money and a lot of 3D models.

I wish they would make one new Yugioh game. Are those simulators really that popular? They are intimidating and boring to me.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#6KenauePosted 4/16/2013 6:47:26 AM
Dr Edward Roivas posted...
It would make complete sense to develop a 3DS game with AR dueling, like in Zexal. But it would take a lot of money and a lot of 3D models.

I wish they would make one new Yugioh game. Are those simulators really that popular? They are intimidating and boring to me.

I actually really like Zexal, although I'm reading the manga, no watching the anime.
---
Now Playing: Terraria (PS3), P3:FES (PS2), Bioshock Infinite (PS3), Black Ops 2 (Wii U)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH