What are the best Nintendo news sites?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What are the best Nintendo news sites?
2 years ago#1
My girlfriend is a Nintendo fan and was wondering what are the best sites to use for Nintendo news.

She would have posted herself but she does not have a gamefaqs account
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
2 years ago#2
You could have just asked instead of forcing yourself to mention you have a girlfriend.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu
2 years ago#3
I like to use Wii U daily, they seem to have everything post quickly.
---
Moogle is the best character ever...
2 years ago#4
Nintendolife is the one I primarily use. Also GoNintendo from time to time.
---
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 4785-4835-2913 NNID: Shadow9000
2 years ago#5
Thank you for those that have helped so far. any other suggestions would be great.

Hiten: I mentioned her because I am not a Nintendo fan and she is. She asked me to post on her behalf
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
2 years ago#6
This topic really reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc
---
Hi.
2 years ago#7
MyNintendoNews
2 years ago#8
Gonintendo
---
Yeah I made Mario. You might have heard of it.
2 years ago#9
GoNintendo is constantly updated.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
2 years ago#10
Not ZeldaInformer
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What are the best Nintendo news sites?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived