Earthbound coming to Wii U VC!

#81heyitsthatdogPosted 4/17/2013 2:01:33 PM
Meh
---
sig
#82Tenchi UKPosted 4/17/2013 2:43:02 PM
Ampharos64 posted...
Oooh, now there's a game that could help sell me on the Wii U, with us in the UK finally getting it. : ) I've always wanted to play it.
Does seem kind of, I don't know, unnecessary it being on the Wii U though, since it's an old game. They could've put it on the Wii years ago, could've been on the 3DS now, etc. I would've preferred it on handheld really, not just because I already own the system but because old school RPGs just seem a good fit for them. Come to think of it, how do Wii U VC games look on HD TVs?

yeah i think it would have been better to have the Wii and wiiu virtual console store the same, would help the game sell since quite allot of people have wiis
---
Pear into Peaches!
#83CyhortI82Posted 4/17/2013 3:18:43 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
OH MY GOD A GAME WE'VE ALL ALREADY PLAYED IS GONNA BE ON THE WII U WITH NOTHING NEW ADDED, NOT EVEN A GRAPHICAL UPDATE! ALL I GET TO DO IS PAY FOR IT AGAIN! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

Seriously, I have no idea why anyone cares about this.

Because not all of us had a copy, or rather, not had a SNES at all, and don't want to pay $6000 to play it.

Emulators....
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#84andrea987Posted 4/17/2013 3:34:50 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
OH MY GOD A GAME WE'VE ALL ALREADY PLAYED IS GONNA BE ON THE WII U WITH NOTHING NEW ADDED, NOT EVEN A GRAPHICAL UPDATE! ALL I GET TO DO IS PAY FOR IT AGAIN! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

Because not all of us had a copy, or rather, not had a SNES at all, and don't want to pay $6000 to play it.

Emulators....

...can't work without ROMs, which happens to be illegal.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
#85IronticsDragonLPosted 4/17/2013 3:50:01 PM
andrea987 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...

Emulators....

...can't work without ROMs, which happens to be illegal.

Plus, they are usually considered illegal unless you have the original game, and may still be considered illegal even then.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL) US Servers
#86DarthFloatyPosted 4/17/2013 3:53:09 PM
Yes it is! I'm excited and ready to buy it day one. :)
#87PlaysaverPosted 4/17/2013 4:09:19 PM
Dang! Now i'm wondering if that makes my Boxed copy of the game with it's book sized manual/guide worth more or less?
#88ssjtrunk1Posted 4/18/2013 8:08:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#89ssjtrunk1Posted 4/18/2013 9:34:50 PM
Yaa!
---
Today I have over 2800 karma.
#90DTY3Posted 4/18/2013 9:44:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]