To everyone that petitioned on Miiverse to Nintendo for Earthbound. You are...

#11GastonRabbitPosted 4/18/2013 3:16:33 AM
Red_hot_smasher posted...
I'm European. :(

...guess I'll have to hunt down a SFC Game Pak once I've learnt enough Japanese. Well, I could try and hunt down the NA SNES version but a) expensive (no idea about the jap one though) and b) censored game is censored.

The European VC is getting it, too. Just most likely only in English, and you clearly already know English anyway.
---
So what if the early bird gets the worm? The late bird gets a bigger, meatier, juicier mouse!
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)
#12gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:27:49 AM
Red_hot_smasher posted...
I'm European. :(

...guess I'll have to hunt down a SFC Game Pak once I've learnt enough Japanese. Well, I could try and hunt down the NA SNES version but a) expensive (no idea about the jap one though) and b) censored game is censored.

wtf?

are you living under a rock?
Earthbound 2013 for EU and NA.

your post made me lol xD
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#13ssjtrunk1Posted 4/18/2013 8:03:21 PM
Bump
---
Today I have over 2800 karma.
#14terrancejonesPosted 4/18/2013 8:07:10 PM
INdeed, These surveys are read. Each and every one of them! I know this because I do customer satisfaciton surveys for a living for companies! So when you fill out that comment box for Earthbound, please be sure to mention your support for Earthbound 0 and Mother 3!
#15gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:58:46 AM
I always do the surveys correctly
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#16GencoilPosted 4/19/2013 1:05:08 AM
Not everyone gets to participate in those surveys, though. Some countries don't have Club Nintendo.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#17LinktoDrinkPosted 4/19/2013 5:21:42 AM
gfaqster posted...
AWESOME!

Glad we held strong and it happened!
Goes to show that Nintendo does read miiverse posts and does act on them if enough people bring it up.

#Obama
#Change

I was with you until the end. Why the hell would you ruin your post like that?
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#18LinktoDrinkPosted 4/19/2013 5:24:23 AM
Oh but as far as Club Nintendo, I did that. When I had the post play survey for F-Zero, I took the opportunity to complain about how Japan is getting Fire Emblem and Earthbound, while we're mostly getting arcade style games. We need Earthbound. So I think they listened to me.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#19ssjtrunk1Posted 4/19/2013 10:24:51 AM
Yep
---
Today I have over 2800 karma.
#20rudgerlightPosted 4/19/2013 10:32:16 AM
Socran posted...
You know what else Nintendo reads? Those surveys we fill out when we buy new games.

Miyamoto: Hey guys, surveys say that less than 1% of Paper Mario fans give a **** about the story. This is coming directly from the fans who bought the games. So how about we just stick to the basics?

Fans: WTF MIYAMOTO REMOVED THE STORY AND RUINED THE GAME HE'S SENILE!!!!

The moral of the story is, Nintendo is paying attention to you, so maybe you should be paying attention when they ask you a question and not just hit random answers to boost your coins.

Seriously. After playing some of Sticker Star, I began taking those surveys a little more seriously. I want to be disappointed but I must just accept that the Paper Mario series just isn't a real RPG anymore.....maybe I'll try Mario and Luigi Dream Team (it looks crazy good).