Nintendo: focusing too much on 3DS?

#1Beatperson14Posted 4/17/2013 3:55:15 PM
3DS is gettin a whole new Zelda--Link's Awakening 2. The only Zelda slated for the U is the WW -remake-. Doesn't this make it seem like they will completely stop supporting the U soon? Why aren't they more excited to bring new games to the U? Why does the 3DS get all of their attention while the U gets delay after delay?
#2ArmorWolf01Posted 4/17/2013 3:55:36 PM
Wait for E3
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
#3thundercat2600Posted 4/17/2013 3:56:19 PM
Because people are actually buying the 3DS.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#4Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:57:30 PM
ArmorWolf01 posted...
Wait for E3

Their Directs are worth more than E3
#5DTY3Posted 4/17/2013 3:59:04 PM
Okay so you point out that 3DS is getting a new Zelda (LttP 2, not Links Awakening2) but neglect the fact that the Wii U is also getting one?

both 3DS and Wii U get a remake and a new game. Come up with a better argument.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#6Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:02:01 PM
DTY3 posted...
Okay so you point out that 3DS is getting a new Zelda (LttP 2, not Links Awakening2) but neglect the fact that the Wii U is also getting one?

Sorry I said Zelda 4-2 instead of Zelda 5-2 *rolls eyes*

I mentioned WW and there is no confirmed U Zelda as far as I know
#7ARushAndAPushPosted 4/17/2013 4:02:05 PM
Do people really forget what the 3DS was like at first?

The only game worth playing in the first nine months was literally a 15 year old Zelda port. There was no web browser or eshop for months.
#8BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/17/2013 4:04:32 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
DTY3 posted...

It was confirmed by Aonuma in the January Direct, we just haven't seen images/footage yet.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#9Baha05Posted 4/17/2013 4:05:29 PM
Well the ND WAS mainly for the 3DS.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:09:32 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
DTY3 posted...

It was confirmed by Aonuma in the January Direct, we just haven't seen images/footage yet.

Yeah 'plans for' isn't confirmed and you're all missing the point. The point being--Nintendo doesn't care about releasing games on the U as much as 3DS