Article: Why the Wii U Might be Getting more 3rd Party Support than you think

#51SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/19/2013 10:35:42 AM
The one fact that you are not understanding is that money is the issue.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#52zender1999Posted 4/19/2013 1:44:51 PM
ps4 and new xbox will make a lot of third parties fail and close, the remaining ones will beg nintendo for help
#53anon_firePosted 4/19/2013 5:16:29 PM
zender1999 posted...
ps4 and new xbox will make a lot of third parties fail and close, the remaining ones will beg nintendo for help

Or the PS4/Nextbox will suffer from even lower sales when they launch.
---
NNID: alaz21
#54zender1999Posted 4/19/2013 7:11:23 PM
anon_fire posted...
zender1999 posted...

Or the PS4/Nextbox will suffer from even lower sales when they launch.

higher price tag, lower sales, no bc, starting with a 0 install base
i feel sorry for a lot of third parties expecting their games to be mega hits
#55demesjos2Posted 4/19/2013 9:09:32 PM
some developers don't want to waste time with the controller. I have seen articles were developers have stated they would just like an option to have it off. Nintendo is basically forced anyone who wants to develope for the Wii U to do something with the controller's screen and many teams just don't want to do it.
#56VanderZooPosted 4/20/2013 1:33:51 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Don't bother. He's a console peasant trying to defend pc gamer for approval points.

Ahh I see. It's amazing how so many Nintendo fans have suddenly turned into PC gamers/elitists, I'd almost say it's suspicious.
---
Would you kindly bring us the girl and wipe away the debt
#57VanderZooPosted 4/20/2013 1:35:51 AM
zender1999 posted...

Not exactly, a lot of developers are making games for last and next gen consoles, such as Watch Dogs. And remember, the PC install base remains the same, so if there's a next gen exclusive like The Witcher 3, they don't need to only rely on console sales.

Last/current gen consoles and PC will help developers make the transition to next gen consoles.
---
Would you kindly bring us the girl and wipe away the debt
#58TrueBlue91Posted 4/20/2013 2:05:25 AM
VanderZoo posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Don't bother. He's a console peasant trying to defend pc gamer for approval points.

Ahh I see. It's amazing how so many Nintendo fans have suddenly turned into PC gamers/elitists, I'd almost say it's suspicious.

So true.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#59zender1999Posted 4/20/2013 2:07:51 AM
VanderZoo posted...
zender1999 posted...

Not exactly, a lot of developers are making games for last and next gen consoles, such as Watch Dogs. And remember, the PC install base remains the same, so if there's a next gen exclusive like The Witcher 3, they don't need to only rely on console sales.

Last/current gen consoles and PC will help developers make the transition to next gen consoles.

that will destroy ps4 and new xbox console sales
#60DesperateMonkeyPosted 4/20/2013 2:38:50 PM
Its just embarrassing all the Nintendo people in here trying to pretend they know anything about development costs have the analytical tact to predict the future. I think these idiots just want to make Michael Pachter look good.

The argument about production values is simply a joke. PC games already look way better than current AND future consoles games yet they cost less to develop. In fact, the high development budgets are all due to the LIMITATIONS, not because of the power of the system. UE4 is suppose to be more efficient and developer friendly and so will the hardware configuration.

In reality, it is much cheaper to make a far better looking game on stronger hardware than pushing crappy graphics on bad hardware with screwy parts like Cell.

And yeah, I am really tired of the wannabe PC gamers/elitists popping up on the Nintendo boards. Hey, we're right here, don't bother speaking for us/pretending to be us.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H