Since my game(Pikmin 3)has a release date. Wii U will be mine hahaha. Questions

#1AzeiryousPosted 4/17/2013 11:20:57 PM
1) Does the Wii U support 2 tablets? If so can i buy a second 1 eventually?
3) Hows the pro controller? If i buy the black version, does it come with Nintendo land?

Really happy going to buy New Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 1,2,3 Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. My summer will be hardcore Nintendo =)
#2Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/17/2013 11:30:24 PM
1. No one is 100% sure how this will go. As of right now, no games use more than one gamepad.

2. The Pro controller is great. Recently got one and I think its one of the best designed controllers out there. And I'm assuming you mean the Black Wii U? The Black Wii U comes with Nintendo Land, yes.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#3turtlej-manPosted 4/17/2013 11:33:15 PM
Deluxe version (black console) comes with Nintendo Land.
Does not support more than 1 gamepad currently.
Pro controller is great...80 hour battery life ftw!
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#4Azeiryous(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:38:50 PM
thanks guys im on my way =)
#5DorotimusWitikPosted 4/18/2013 12:18:21 AM
Before you rush out and buy a pro controller, you should be aware that support for it is a little shaky. In particular, New Super Mario Bros. U doesn't use it at all, so you are stuck using Wii remotes for multiplayer entirely. It's pretty ridiculous. Perhaps not quite as ridiculous as the fact that they won't let you use the tablet controller for multiplayer aside from burst mode... but still pretty bad.
#6Azeiryous(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:25:56 AM
well thats ok for now, because i was going to pick up tekken tag tournament 2 which will be perfect for it.