The problem with Nintendo Directs - Only the Nintendo fans are blown away

#1PhaseBlackPosted 4/18/2013 8:34:17 AM
It's no secret that Nintendo fans geek out over anything, I mean when they announce a new ND they have already pleased the fans before it's even shown. The reaction from a lame ND and one that is actually pretty good is about the same, you have the same over the top comments and somehow "Nintendo wins" each and every time they do one yet the situation with the Wii U isnt improving and getting worse

It almost feels like Nintendo is aware they have their fans under their thumb but they are afraid that they might lose them with the horrible situation the Wii U is, hence why they make these directs. It's time that they made announcements that made the general audience care, like showing off a third party series thats big getting an exclusive release with them
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2NikraPosted 4/18/2013 8:37:25 AM
Another one posting here without having a Wii U. Nothing new there. lol
#3squatch22Posted 4/18/2013 8:37:38 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
The problem with Nintendo...

Ppl moan either way, so may as well please the ppl that actually like Nintendo.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#4Kentaro21Posted 4/18/2013 8:38:50 AM
Then go away and let us "Nintendo fans" talk.
#5TerotrousPosted 4/18/2013 8:40:37 AM
What a shock that a Nintendo News Conference focuses on Nintendo games!

Also, Nintendo fans aren't the only ones that care, when they give some kind of blockbuster announcement the news frequently makes its way over to the other boards. A lot of people who may not be Nintendo fans anymore played Link to the Past on SNES, for example.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#6icarus231Posted 4/18/2013 8:45:03 AM
Just like all the ponys getting excited when sony talked about the ps4.
#7Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/18/2013 8:45:21 AM
The only nintendo fans blown away are the fanboys and that is what they are supposed to do. No matter how poor a Nintendo direct is, the fanboys on this board act like the news they just heard is some world changing megaton announcement.

They quickly forget about it in about a week when they realize they still have nothing worth playing coming any time soon.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#8Crazy_tank51Posted 4/18/2013 8:49:07 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The only nintendo fans blown away are the fanboys and that is what they are supposed to do. No matter how poor a Nintendo direct is, the fanboys on this board act like the news they just heard is some world changing megaton announcement.

They quickly forget about it in about a week when they realize they still have nothing worth playing coming any time soon.

Sorry you have ADD and need a shiny thing every day to keep you amused, but some of us are content to wait.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#9NikraPosted 4/18/2013 8:51:10 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I Wonder why you spend your time with us Wii U owners. Haven't you got some better Things to do, than hanging out here.
#10icarus231Posted 4/18/2013 8:53:05 AM
Nikra posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I Wonder why you spend your time with us Wii U owners. Haven't you got some better Things to do, than hanging out here.

He doesnt because he is lacking a wii u to keep him entertained