The problem with Nintendo Directs - Only the Nintendo fans are blown away

#131Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/19/2013 5:06:24 AM
@nkf9
You fail to answer my questions. I don't care about your fellow trolls/friends and probably alt accounts.

Those people are not friends, alts, and as far as I know they aren't trolls either. Don't let it bother you though, I'm sure your antics have probably gave them a laugh or two.

Now come on, give me one last "jealous boy" insult lol.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#132ninsony12Posted 4/19/2013 5:09:29 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
@nkf9
You fail to answer my questions. I don't care about your fellow trolls/friends and probably alt accounts.

Those people are not friends, alts, and as far as I know they aren't trolls either. Don't let it bother you though, I'm sure your antics have probably gave them a laugh or two.

Now come on, give me one last "jealous boy" insult lol.

YOU admit you are jealous of the wii U, boy.
Better take care you don't make yourself look that bad again!
Your fellow trolls might lose respect for you.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog
#133msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 6:05:47 AM
sony fans would be blown away too, if they actually tried playing the games they are dissing.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#134JdciPosted 4/19/2013 6:10:48 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You should try way harder to get to me. I find it very funny that you admit you are jealous of the wii U. It certainly explains why you spend so much time on this board.

At least you appear to have out grown the juvenile insults you were hurling at me earlier. I am glad to take notice of your progress. Are you ready to answer my question now?

Which Wii U games do you own?

U still hanging around here?
Damn boy, trolling is becoming a full time job ain't it?

WiiU games I own?
MH3U - 250+ hours and going
AC3 - 45 hours
MarioU - 80 hours
Little Inferno - 15 hours
The Cave (havent finished)
COD BO2 - 50 hours
Zombiu - havent finished
Trine 2
Darksiders 2 - Havent finished
Fifa 13
All 0.30c games
Almost all E-shop games.

360 games? More than 450, most recent purchase was Bioshock and Nier
PS3 about 30 games Most recent purchase was Nino Kuni
3DS, about 10, Porf Layton was most recent
PSP around 400, mostly downloaded
PC- around 150 most recent AoE2 HD

Basically what im saying is , people who think "hardcore" gamers make up the market are dead wrong. And yes I mean people like you.

Why the hell do you think PS4 and 720 are becoming more social and Kinect? "hardcore" gamers don't really care about this stuff.

Thing is, if PS4 and 720 are priced the same as they did this time, they are dead. It's a worldwide recession.
Yeah sure, maybe mom and dad will buy one as a gift for their small child. (Yes, Im talking about you)
Sure the "hardcore" gamers will buy one, but again, they don't bring in the money. Hell, if they did Atlus would be the biggest publisher. No the money is were the casual market is going.

And no that is still not made up. Know why?
It's a freaking recession.

So ontopic, these Nintendo Direct thing is a really good move, it focuses on the games, and gameplay.
Not like the 360 thing were they showed press conferences for like 2 minutes.

Yet, we all know PS and 720 will have their own variation of a Nintendo Direct.

So now Kirbygayboy_9, how many Wiiu games do you own?
If you sold it, why be on this board? Warn people not to buy it? Why not file a class action law suit like a good American?

Heck if you have so many brilliant games on the other consoles, why stay on this board? Why not sing the praises of those games on other boards?
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#135InnerscopePosted 4/19/2013 8:07:08 AM
Alright, where, in his quotes, did Kirby say that he was jealous of the wii u?
---
"Very excited to get a Super Computer that's more then twice as powerful as most normal PCs at well below a regular computer price." - Megagunstarman
#136Oni_TaedoPosted 4/19/2013 8:14:10 AM
Nikra posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The only nintendo fans blown away are the fanboys and that is what they are supposed to do. No matter how poor a Nintendo direct is, the fanboys on this board act like the news they just heard is some world changing megaton announcement.

They quickly forget about it in about a week when they realize they still have nothing worth playing coming any time soon.

I Wonder why you spend your time with us Wii U owners. Haven't you got some better Things to do, than hanging out here.

It's either, he spends his time trolling the Wii U forums, or he has to play his PS3.
To be honest, given that best games for the PS3 are Skullgirls and Virtua Fighter 5, I can see why he'd choose to spend his time here.

Either, he bores us with his pointless babble, or he plays something that would be normally reserved as means of torture for the criminally insane, war criminals, or Michael Bolton.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#137TerotrousPosted 4/19/2013 8:15:18 AM(edited)
king_madden posted...
I just think they need a new IP, and not something that they just throw a random mario character in. I still think that the whole luigi mansion games couldve been a good game to introduce a new character, like an over the top detective ro anything, not luigi who really has no purpose there other than to sell games.

The thing is, Luigi works really well in Luigi's Mansion, the game has a big cult following because Luigi lends a lot of charm to the game. A new character likely wouldn't work as well because people don't have the same attachment to them.

I think many people drastically overestimate the value of new IP. New IP tends not to sell well and does little to bring in new people. Nintendo actually released quite a lot of new IPs on Wii and on Eshop, like Fortune Street, Dillon's Rolling Western, Fluidity, Pushmo, and Harmoknight, but many of these have struggled to find an audience.

msunshine posted...
sony fans would be blown away too, if they actually tried playing the games they are dissing.

They're blown away anyway, there's loads of topics on the Vita board saying stuff like "when's the Sony direct, Nintendo keeps giving all these blockbuster announcements and Vita gets nothing". Even if they prefer Sony franchises they recognize that Nintendo is delivering the goods (for 3DS at least).
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#138icarus231Posted 4/19/2013 8:14:37 AM
Jdci posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You should try way harder to get to me. I find it very funny that you admit you are jealous of the wii U. It certainly explains why you spend so much time on this board.

At least you appear to have out grown the juvenile insults you were hurling at me earlier. I am glad to take notice of your progress. Are you ready to answer my question now?

Which Wii U games do you own?

U still hanging around here?
Damn boy, trolling is becoming a full time job ain't it?

WiiU games I own?
MH3U - 250+ hours and going
AC3 - 45 hours
MarioU - 80 hours
Little Inferno - 15 hours
The Cave (havent finished)
COD BO2 - 50 hours
Zombiu - havent finished
Trine 2
Darksiders 2 - Havent finished
Fifa 13
All 0.30c games
Almost all E-shop games.

360 games? More than 450, most recent purchase was Bioshock and Nier
PS3 about 30 games Most recent purchase was Nino Kuni
3DS, about 10, Porf Layton was most recent
PSP around 400, mostly downloaded
PC- around 150 most recent AoE2 HD

Basically what im saying is , people who think "hardcore" gamers make up the market are dead wrong. And yes I mean people like you.

Why the hell do you think PS4 and 720 are becoming more social and Kinect? "hardcore" gamers don't really care about this stuff.

Thing is, if PS4 and 720 are priced the same as they did this time, they are dead. It's a worldwide recession.
Yeah sure, maybe mom and dad will buy one as a gift for their small child. (Yes, Im talking about you)
Sure the "hardcore" gamers will buy one, but again, they don't bring in the money. Hell, if they did Atlus would be the biggest publisher. No the money is were the casual market is going.

And no that is still not made up. Know why?
It's a freaking recession.

So ontopic, these Nintendo Direct thing is a really good move, it focuses on the games, and gameplay.
Not like the 360 thing were they showed press conferences for like 2 minutes.

Yet, we all know PS and 720 will have their own variation of a Nintendo Direct.

So now Kirbygayboy_9, how many Wiiu games do you own?
If you sold it, why be on this board? Warn people not to buy it? Why not file a class action law suit like a good American?

Heck if you have so many brilliant games on the other consoles, why stay on this board? Why not sing the praises of those games on other boards?

Poor little kirby
#139-NotoriousLynxPosted 4/19/2013 8:22:14 AM
"Only Nintendo fans get excited when Nintendo announces something"
"Only Yankees fans get excited when Yankees win"
"Only people who like Mexican food get excited when their family brings home Mexican food"
#140Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/19/2013 8:40:18 AM(edited)
YOU admit you are jealous of the wii U, boy.
Better take care you don't make yourself look that bad again!
Your fellow trolls might lose respect for you.

Ah yes back to the juvenile name calling. Calling me "boy" is not nearly as funny as calling me "jealous boy" though... Wait... You're not sunshine.. but wait again...

Lacking logic AGAIN, boy.

You guys are not alts are you? You have the same juvenile insulting techniques. Maybe you just go to the same high school...

So now Kirbygayboy_9,

lol please tell me you are not an adult typing like this. What is it about nintendo fanboys that causes them to post such childish insults?

Alright, where, in his quotes, did Kirby say that he was jealous of the wii u?

Don't question their delusions. Just let them look foolish.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg