The problem with Nintendo Directs - Only the Nintendo fans are blown away

#151HalloIsItMeYourPosted 4/19/2013 5:18:33 PM
msunshine posted...
@nkf9
You fail to answer my questions. I don't care about your fellow trolls/friends and probably alt accounts.

How silly. Please tell me that this poster isn't representative of the level of discourse at GameFAQs.
#152Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/19/2013 5:42:47 PM
msunshine posted...
@nkf9
You fail to answer my questions. I don't care about your fellow trolls/friends and probably alt accounts.

How silly. Please tell me that this poster isn't representative of the level of discourse at GameFAQs.

He is actually the lowest type of poster on this site. Just don't take him seriously.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#153msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 11:35:07 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
msunshine posted...
@nkf9

He is actually the lowest type of poster on this site. Just don't take him seriously.

Lol. This trash follows you around like you're a superior pony and have something to say.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#154HalloIsItMeYourPosted 4/20/2013 1:16:09 PM
msunshine posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
msunshine posted...
@nkf9

Lol. This trash follows you around like you're a superior pony and have something to say.

Looks like I've stepped in silly message board politics. What a waste of time.
#155shaunmePosted 4/20/2013 2:12:11 PM
Nikra posted...
Another one posting here without having a Wii U. Nothing new there. lol

how did you know squatch was going to post??
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#156DiscostewSMPosted 4/20/2013 2:26:38 PM
So NDs are aimed towards Nintendo fans. What's wrong with that? Every company does that sort of thing for their fans. It's not a TV advertisement or marketing campaign for everyone including the uninformed (though even I agree that Nintendo needs to work on those a bit).
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#157gecko_man2Posted 4/20/2013 2:29:48 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The only nintendo fans blown away are the fanboys and that is what they are supposed to do. No matter how poor a Nintendo direct is, the fanboys on this board act like the news they just heard is some world changing megaton announcement.

They quickly forget about it in about a week when they realize they still have nothing worth playing coming any time soon.

Sorry you have ADD and need a shiny thing every day to keep you amused, but some of us are content to wait.

Shouldnt have to wait, ADD has nothing to do with it.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#158Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/20/2013 9:26:13 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
msunshine posted...
@nkf9

Keep posting and making yourself look like a fool lol
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg