The problem with Nintendo Directs - Only the Nintendo fans are blown away

#61songoku0206Posted 4/18/2013 10:15:47 AM
tsizzle420 posted...
songoku0206 posted...
It kinda makes me wonder how many of the Nintendo fanboys actually grew up in the Nes era?

I wonder how many Sony fanboys grew up during the ps3 era? Seems like most of them and only after it started getting games.
I just got my ps3 last year just because it really had no games at the start, but the thing is I am a fan of Sony and Nintendo and I can say both of them have been screwing up.
---
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Cloudstrife0206
#62msunshinePosted 4/18/2013 10:16:54 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Stick to facts, jealous boy.

The fact that you are afraid to answer the question? It's ok. Call me another one of your radically clever names like "jealous boy". We have a comedic genius in the making here folks.

Something you make up is not a fact, but whatever. It's not my care nor responsibility to educate you. Fact is that your own words admit you are jealous.

You don't have to deny it. I wont judge you. We are all afraid of something. You forgot the juvenile name calling in your last post. Do better next time.

Deny what? Deny something you made up? It's not name calling when you admitted to the fact that you are jealous. It's stating as is. Are you American, nicekirbyfan9?
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#63tsizzle420Posted 4/18/2013 10:21:22 AM
songoku0206 posted...
tsizzle420 posted...
songoku0206 posted...
It kinda makes me wonder how many of the Nintendo fanboys actually grew up in the Nes era?

I wonder how many Sony fanboys grew up during the ps3 era? Seems like most of them and only after it started getting games.
I just got my ps3 last year just because it really had no games at the start, but the thing is I am a fan of Sony and Nintendo and I can say both of them have been screwing up.

I wasn't calling you a fanboy sorry if it was misunderstood. I got my ps3 in 2010 my wii in 2008 and my wii u last month but I've been a nintendo fan since the nes era and a Sony fan since the ps1 era.
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
NNID: CrimsonCommie. PSN: tsizzle420
#64aDRE8Posted 4/18/2013 10:23:04 AM
msunshine posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Stick to facts, jealous boy.

The fact that you are afraid to answer the question? It's ok. Call me another one of your radically clever names like "jealous boy". We have a comedic genius in the making here folks.

Something you make up is not a fact, but whatever. It's not my care nor responsibility to educate you. Fact is that your own words admit you are jealous.

You don't have to deny it. I wont judge you. We are all afraid of something. You forgot the juvenile name calling in your last post. Do better next time.

Deny what? Deny something you made up? It's not name calling when you admitted to the fact that you are jealous. It's stating as is. Are you American, nicekirbyfan9?

Are you 12 years old, msunshine?
#65Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/18/2013 10:24:12 AM(edited)

Denial is the first step. You are making progress. And yes I am American. Hopefully you can come up with a better insult than "American boy" lol. Your "Jealous Boy" name calling still has me laughing.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#66Fou LuPosted 4/18/2013 10:28:21 AM
I want to like Nintendo, but I can't. The only thing they would have to do to make me like them is release their entire library of NES and SNES games on the 3DS's virtual console. It's all on the Wii, I don't see why they can't just open up the floodgates and let us buy whatever we like. They'd print money if they released SNES games on the VC, PRINT IT.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#67DBPanterAPosted 4/18/2013 10:28:56 AM
Terotrous posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
I like how people act surprised by the "announcements" OMG mario is coming to the 3ds earth shattering news!

</didn't watch the conference>

No one could have seen LttP2 coming. It's a sequel to a 20 year old game.

Didn't see a sequel per se.

Once I saw the sales numbers of OoT 3D in 2011, sitting at just a shade over 3 million copies, which is also a higher attachment rate than most Zelda games to their console, I had a feeling we would be seeing another Zelda game on the 3DS. I actually thought it would simply be the original A Link to the Past as the NES games were part of the ambassador program.

I never got behind Majora's Mask, partially because it sold poorly, as in, the lowest selling Zelda home console game and it came after the highest selling one on home consoles. Second worst selling Zelda home console game? Skward Sword and that had the most systems for people to play the game (3.64 million units of games, and roughly 90 million consoles). This is also why I don't see a home console version of Zelda (brand new IP) for some time, they need to re-boot the series.

Anyways, I do hope that prior to the game's release, they put out the original ALttP for a discounted price to get people excited for the sequel. . .
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#68Baha05Posted 4/18/2013 10:30:23 AM
Fou Lu posted...
I want to like Nintendo, but I can't. The only thing they would have to do to make me like them is release their entire library of NES and SNES games on the 3DS's virtual console. It's all on the Wii, I don't see why they can't just open up the floodgates and let us buy whatever we like. They'd print money if they released SNES games on the VC, PRINT IT.

Most likely because people would ***** and moan about repaying things. I think for this idea to work all you need to do is have the Wii U get all the VC titles up, then have the Account system working properly so you can transfer/download them to the 3DS,
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#69songoku0206Posted 4/18/2013 10:36:01 AM
tsizzle420 posted...
songoku0206 posted...
tsizzle420 posted...
songoku0206 posted...

I wasn't calling you a fanboy sorry if it was misunderstood. I got my ps3 in 2010 my wii in 2008 and my wii u last month but I've been a nintendo fan since the nes era and a Sony fan since the ps1 era.
Oh I didn't take it that way, I understood what you was trying to say and I do agree with you.
---
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Cloudstrife0206
#70megax11Posted 4/18/2013 10:37:18 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Aww, Kirbyfan needs a hug as well. Look, man, I wish you could afford all systems, like most of us "real gamers," but you simply can't. So, you join your pal Phase in venting your frustration, because you simply have nothing better to do in life.

Why don't you post another pic of your thousands of dollars in pokemon toys. You are sadly the poster child for "man-child" so please, just do better.

Everyone, let's give Phase and Kirbyfan an e-hug. Lord knows they need it to fill the emptiness.

*Gives Phase and Kirbyfan an e-hug*

Love you guys. We know how mad the broke trolls of the Wii U forums are. It's okay, though. Hugs for all.

Seriously posts those pics again. We could all use a good laugh.

Squatch doesn't own a Wii U either.

The two biggest fanboys don't own wii u's? This is madness.

Aww, it's okay, Kirbyfan. I know you're upset, but come here and receive a friendly hug. Everyone, this man, more than Phase, needs a hug. Let's all give him a hug to calm him down.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178