You are Reggie. You can get one high profile 3rd party game on Wii U...

#11LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/18/2013 9:33:28 AM
He's uncleverly trying to imitate Nintendo fans.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#12The_UrgePosted 4/18/2013 9:33:29 AM
GTA. Out of all of them, it would be a system seller
#13VanderZooPosted 4/18/2013 9:33:31 AM
I chose MGSV because it would probably sell more units than GTAV would. There's no fanbase for GTA on Nintendo consoles, everyone would just get it for the other systems. But I think there is a potential fanbase for MGS on Nintendo.
---
Would you kindly bring us the girl and wipe away the debt
#14The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/18/2013 9:58:52 AM
VanderZoo posted...
I chose MGSV because it would probably sell more units than GTAV would. There's no fanbase for GTA on Nintendo consoles, everyone would just get it for the other systems. But I think there is a potential fanbase for MGS on Nintendo.

No idea then why Nintendo thinks Bayonetta 2 is going have a fanbase on it's console then. Not without releasing a port for the original Bayonetta on the Wii U first (Bundle it with a demo for Bayonetta 2. It's best move they can make)
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#15MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:06:48 AM
I don't think GTA would be a system seller, as it's audience is on other platforms. Honestly I picked Destiny because it's a new franchise, and the first in a trilogy. Activision would kind of be obligated to release the sequels on Nintendo platforms. Of course by the time the trilogy ends, Nintendo may have new hardware on the market.
#16MalifacentXPosted 4/18/2013 11:09:51 AM
Honestly, I have always played Suda 51 titles on Nintendo consoles, I would lobby for that first and foremost.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
NNID: MrKupka