Well, the Wii's generation has ended this week in America

#1Numbuh100Posted 4/18/2013 4:05:35 PM
Who's enjoying Pandora's Tower now?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/18/2013 4:20:02 PM
I plan on picking it up soon, but it'll be going straight into the backlog. I recently finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and next up is getting back to Tales of Graces f, which I'm pretty much at the end of, excluding the f ark, and then I'm on to Ni no Kuni. After those, I'll be spending more time with the Wii/Wii U.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:23:50 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
I plan on picking it up soon, but it'll be going straight into the backlog. I recently finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and next up is getting back to Tales of Graces f, which I'm pretty much at the end of, excluding the f ark, and then I'm on to Ni no Kuni. After those, I'll be spending more time with the Wii/Wii U.

Best of luck to you. You might have a hard time getting a copy.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#4Silver LegendPosted 4/18/2013 5:17:21 PM
I bought it but I won't get around to playing it for quite some time.
---
A hero dies, but a legend lives on forever
#5MilesTeg420Posted 4/18/2013 5:21:58 PM
I'm gonna get it, but there doesn't seem to be much interest currently. Even with a small print run I don't think it will be too hard to get a copy, in the near future anyway.
#6DTY3Posted 4/18/2013 5:24:08 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...

One does not simply stop playing Graces f.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.