1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Well, the Wii's generation has ended this week in America
3 years ago#1
Who's enjoying Pandora's Tower now?
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
3 years ago#2
I plan on picking it up soon, but it'll be going straight into the backlog. I recently finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and next up is getting back to Tales of Graces f, which I'm pretty much at the end of, excluding the f ark, and then I'm on to Ni no Kuni. After those, I'll be spending more time with the Wii/Wii U.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
3 years ago#3
Shadowbird_RH posted...
I plan on picking it up soon, but it'll be going straight into the backlog. I recently finished Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and next up is getting back to Tales of Graces f, which I'm pretty much at the end of, excluding the f ark, and then I'm on to Ni no Kuni. After those, I'll be spending more time with the Wii/Wii U.

Best of luck to you. You might have a hard time getting a copy.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
3 years ago#4
I bought it but I won't get around to playing it for quite some time.
A hero dies, but a legend lives on forever
3 years ago#5
I'm gonna get it, but there doesn't seem to be much interest currently. Even with a small print run I don't think it will be too hard to get a copy, in the near future anyway.
3 years ago#6
Shadowbird_RH posted...

One does not simply stop playing Graces f.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Well, the Wii's generation has ended this week in America

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived