NOA reconfirms that Mario, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros will be at E3

#51sonicsonicPosted 4/20/2013 8:38:24 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Paddle008 posted...
New Super Mario Bros. U 2?

They do say Mario Bros, but I'm betting (and hoping) it means 3D Mario.

I'm hoping it means a co-op 3D Mario game. We need that.
#52MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:41:53 AM
As I said on the last page, the idea sounds amazing because of the true split screen possibility the Gamepad offers.
#53Shadow_of_NinjaPosted 4/20/2013 9:11:36 AM
sonicsonic posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
Paddle008 posted...
New Super Mario Bros. U 2?

They do say Mario Bros, but I'm betting (and hoping) it means 3D Mario.

I'm hoping it means a co-op 3D Mario game. We need that.

I would be very surprised if they didn't include it, Mario can be seen going into the "fun with family" range (not saying it isn't all ready there, with Mario Kart and Party) but with the sense of Super Mario Galaxy having the "helper mode" where one player can fire star bits at enemies, it's only logical with the Co-op in NSMB's games that it would be 3D co-op.

My prediction is that the Gamepad will control Character 1 (Mario) and Character 2 (Luigi) will be controlled with other means i.e. Pro Controller or Wii Remote and Nunchuck.
---
PSN:RandomNinja_ XBL: MythicStream ;D
I won't change this until another Metal Gear Online is released.
#54Faceman_Posted 4/20/2013 9:18:46 AM
I hope we don't get the new SSB until 2015. Give them time to make the game even better than Brawl. Last thing I want is them giving us a release date and then pushing it back three times again... Or worse... Rushing to get the game out asap like some kind of EA.
#55GoodColePosted 4/20/2013 9:25:10 AM
ballermat982 posted...
E3 is gonna be great. We get to see two new consoles and some great titles from Nintendo. Very excited for the entire event!

Why can't you clowns be more like this guy?
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abe Lincoln
Me, for people who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic
#56MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:28:32 AM
Faceman_ posted...
I hope we don't get the new SSB until 2015. Give them time to make the game even better than Brawl. Last thing I want is them giving us a release date and then pushing it back three times again... Or worse... Rushing to get the game out asap like some kind of EA.

It's been 5 years since Brawl and Mario Kart. It's time for new games.
#57Faceman_Posted 4/20/2013 10:02:12 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

It's been 5 years since Brawl and Mario Kart. It's time for new games.

If an extra two years of development time means I'll finally get that magic number of playable characters, 64, then I'll gladly give Nintendo all my patience.