Is this really the only thing to talk about, WiiU fans?

#1gecko_man2Posted 4/18/2013 7:42:50 PM
Every topic is about earthbound being released on virtual console. Why is it that the most popular release on a "Next-Gen console" came out 20 years ago?

Dont get me wrong, i love nintendo. Granted the last system i owned from them was a GameCube, i still play my old SNES. So it's nothing against the Nintendo in and of itself at all. It just seems like they have no idea what the hell they are doing right now.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 4/18/2013 7:47:09 PM
Popular game. Big News. People are excited. I see no issue.
#3elbarto1Posted 4/18/2013 7:48:53 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Popular game. Big News. People are excited. I see no issue.

---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#4gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:50:34 PM
Yeah but shouldnt people be excited about...i dont know...new games for the WiiU? Dont get me wrong, earthbound is still a great game, well worth excitment. But the bottom line is nintendo should be focusing on trying to fix their failing system.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#5Virus66Posted 4/18/2013 7:50:49 PM
No, people are excited about Smash, Zelda, Mario, Wonderful 101, Pikmin, Rayman and all of that... however, Earthbound is the newest of news so it has peoples attention.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#6gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:51:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:55:07 PM
Virus66 posted...
No, people are excited about Smash, Zelda, Mario, Wonderful 101, Pikmin, Rayman and all of that... however, Earthbound is the newest of news so it has peoples attention.

Eh, i suppose. Wonderful 101 looks...alright, but nothing that will save the system on its own. There is no Zelda game announced, no Smash, no major new Mario games. Pikmin looks great too but...is this really it?

I just cant help but feel like things dont look very good for the WiiU.
---
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 4/18/2013 7:56:57 PM
All of those games are on the way and have either been announced or, at the very least, mentioned as being in development. The Wii U is fine. :)
#9gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:01:48 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
All of those games are on the way and have either been announced or, at the very least, mentioned as being in development. The Wii U is fine. :)

Yeah thats fantastic that those games are going to come out, but it seems like thats all nintendo has up their sleeve. They either need some third party support or they need some new i.p.'s of their own.

The WiiU isint going to sell on a family friendly control gimmick alone like the Wii did. If it is just going to use its' fall back properties i really believe it will fail.
---
#10gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:02:43 PM
What i mean to say is, a few franchises cant carry a system and make it a huge success.
---