Is this really the only thing to talk about, WiiU fans?

#31RetroFanGirlPosted 4/18/2013 10:17:36 PM
gecko_man2 posted...
Virus66 posted...
No, people are excited about Smash, Zelda, Mario, Wonderful 101, Pikmin, Rayman and all of that... however, Earthbound is the newest of news so it has peoples attention.

Eh, i suppose. Wonderful 101 looks...alright, but nothing that will save the system on its own. There is no Zelda game announced, no Smash, no major new Mario games. Pikmin looks great too but...is this really it?

I just cant help but feel like things dont look very good for the WiiU.

Everyone knows Smash and Zelda is inevitable. Really don't think it is an issue.
---
Hi.
#32gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:19:58 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
gecko_man2 posted...
Virus66 posted...
No, people are excited about Smash, Zelda, Mario, Wonderful 101, Pikmin, Rayman and all of that... however, Earthbound is the newest of news so it has peoples attention.

Eh, i suppose. Wonderful 101 looks...alright, but nothing that will save the system on its own. There is no Zelda game announced, no Smash, no major new Mario games. Pikmin looks great too but...is this really it?

I just cant help but feel like things dont look very good for the WiiU.

Everyone knows Smash and Zelda is inevitable. Really don't think it is an issue.

My whole point is nintendo needs more than their classic staple franchises.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#33mokmuudPosted 4/18/2013 10:26:29 PM
And don't forget pokemon scramble u. I guarantee that will sell like hotcakes.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud
#34gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:28:25 PM
mokmuud posted...
And don't forget pokemon scramble u. I guarantee that will sell like hotcakes.

lol, lets hope so.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#35DTY3Posted 4/19/2013 10:14:06 AM
TC, the matter of you "not getting it" has nothing to do with age.

I'm just going to tell you to read my post again, since your response had little to do with it.

Earthbound news trumps ALL news EVERY time. No matter what. Again. It trumped A LINK TO THE PAST 2 and YOSHI'S ISLAND 3.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#36tsizzle420Posted 4/19/2013 10:19:20 AM
Most of the topics are WII U FANSBOYS HAVE NOTHING BETTER THAN 20 year old game lolllol
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
NNID: CrimsonCommie. PSN: tsizzle420
#37gameG3ni3Posted 4/19/2013 10:20:33 AM
gecko_man2 posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
All of those games are on the way and have either been announced or, at the very least, mentioned as being in development. The Wii U is fine. :)

Yeah thats fantastic that those games are going to come out, but it seems like thats all nintendo has up their sleeve. They either need some third party support or they need some new i.p.'s of their own.

The WiiU isint going to sell on a family friendly control gimmick alone like the Wii did. If it is just going to use its' fall back properties i really believe it will fail.

You think console libraries just happen over night?? Replace every instance of Wii U in this topic with 3DS. Now, this topic looks like the 3DS board from a while back...how dumb do those topics look now???
---
Confirmed Wii U board trolls: monkeyspoon, AstralFrost, Nice_kirbyfan9, shaunme, DemonDogg, linetrix, schwepps01
#38lp913Posted 4/19/2013 10:21:14 AM
Being able and very excited to play a cult classic game you've never ever played before (with HUGE interest and anticipation) on a newer console to boot/topic.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#39rudgerlightPosted 4/19/2013 10:27:50 AM
I don't know where you got the impression that Nintendo thinks it's their biggest announcement. You're taking fan reaction as a gauge for what Nintendo ranks as important. Considering their announcement more than implied that they had no intention of bringing Earthbound to the West AT ALL, but did so only because of fan pressure, I don't think they were banking on it doing anything for the Wii U other than appeasing some fans.

Stop raining on everybody's parade and let them enjoy the fact that Nintendo listened. You are literally suggesting that people aren't allowed to be excited about a game they wanted.
#40TheFallenPriestPosted 4/19/2013 10:55:18 AM
if they announced smash bros wii u has actually been in dev for 5 years and is releaaing tommorow the eb news would still probably trump it. I am one of many people that gave up all hope on eb coming to vc. I knew smash was coming, but this i never expected
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.