Wii U Leaked Documents Expose Release Window for Major Releases

#1LeetyroneusPosted 4/18/2013 9:14:43 PM
An internal document leaking Nintendo's tentative release schedule for the rest of this year has been made available online.

Yesterday we finally got a release date of August 4th for Pikmin 3, but it turns out the above memo that has been circulating around 4chan’s /v/ community was leaked before the Nintendo PR email that went out confirming the release date. With that in mind, let’s have a look at what’s on the docket for future release.

Perhaps one of the most interesting things on this sheet is the fact that Super Mario Galaxy 2 seems to have been in consideration as a port from Wii to Wii U. The release was supposed to include a soundtrack CD, but it looks as if this project has been put on hold. Moving on from there, we see several accessory releases scheduled and The Wonderful 101 set for some time in July.

Unfortunately release dates are pretty scarce, but under the release date “Fall” we have the following titles:
•Bayonetta 2
•Yarn Yoshi
•Xenoblade Wii U
•Super Smash Bros. Wii U
•Shen Megami Tensei & Fire Emblem Crossover
•Mario Kart Wii U

Certainly not a bad start to the holiday season on Nintendo’s part. Given the accuracy of the document at predicting the Pikmin 3 and Legend of Zelda 3DS version, it seems these release dates could be accurate.

Other things to note are the release of Wii Fit U with Balance Board and Fit Meter, which could certainly appeal to those who purchased the original Wii Fit.

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/04/heres-a-look-at-the-internal-release-dates-for-nintendo/

http://wiiudaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/super-secret-launch.jpg (pic)

Well not saying that this list isn't real, but it kinda made me laugh seeing it at the top of the document. I hope that thing about Smash Bros is true... Then this will be a great year for Wii U! :)
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 4/18/2013 9:15:37 PM
~~imagination~~
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3Pokerkid777Posted 4/18/2013 9:18:19 PM
k
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#4Leetyroneus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:18:21 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
~~imagination~~

Wow, still trolls on this board huh?
---
#5gecko_man2Posted 4/18/2013 9:18:22 PM
lol, major releases.
---
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."
#6YamiYugi4400Posted 4/18/2013 9:19:57 PM
Leetyroneus posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
~~imagination~~

Wow, still trolls on this board huh?

I'm a troll because i don't think all those titles will be released in 9 months?
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#7Baha05Posted 4/18/2013 9:20:55 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
I'm a troll because i don't think all those titles will be released in 9 months?

You're a troll because how you phrased it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#8Leetyroneus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:21:38 PM
Baha05 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Thank you
---
#9YamiYugi4400Posted 4/18/2013 9:22:25 PM
Baha05 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

All i said was imagination

man you people are touchy
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#10MBBDarigonPosted 4/18/2013 9:23:01 PM
lolno not at the same time. What will they have for 2014
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world