Nintendo really needs to step up their game.

#1TheGam3925Posted 4/19/2013 5:55:17 AM
Why do I need to repurchase games that I bought on the wii virtual console if I want to play them on my 3ds? And why doesn't Nintendo make all virtual console games playable on both the wii u and 3ds? Nintendo is in trouble if they keep going the way they are. The wii u needs to get some games if they even want to stand a chance.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#2msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 5:59:35 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Why do I need to repurchase games that I bought on the wii virtual console if I want to play them on my 3ds? And why doesn't Nintendo make all virtual console games playable on both the wii u and 3ds? Nintendo is in trouble if they keep going the way they are. The wii u needs to get some games if they even want to stand a chance.

Ask nintendo. Ask nintendo. Who told you that, and source? Yes, like any console, it needs games.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#3KAMMYqueenPosted 4/19/2013 6:01:09 AM
i thought we move past rebuying games
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#4TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:03:20 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
i thought we move past rebuying games

Exactly, we should only have to pay for digital content once in order to access it on all our Nintendo devices.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#5TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:06:04 AM
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Ask nintendo. Ask nintendo. Who told you that, and source? Yes, like any console, it needs games.

Do you really need a source to know that the wii u is selling poorly?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#6msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 6:11:21 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

You said they are in trouble. Source that they are in trouble?
---
#7TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:15:39 AM
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Google wii u in trouble, do your own research.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#8msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 6:18:11 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
msunshine posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Google wii u in trouble, do your own research.

Haha lol.

So you make a statement and don't have anything to back it up?

Besides you claimed NINTENDO was in trouble if things keep going this way, which is simply put untrue, as they are still making money.
---
#9TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:40:06 AM
Google Nintendo in trouble then, or don't. I don't give a **** what you do.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#10Nintendo316TPosted 4/19/2013 6:42:08 AM
Bigfoot is real. Just Google "Bigfoot is real"
---
PSN, X-Box Live, Steam: Nintendo316
Wii U: Nintend0316 3DS: 1375-7216-1904