will nintendo have the best critically rated 1st party game again this gen?

#11msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:25:07 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Including MULTIPLATS, that run better on xbox anyway, probably.

And wont be on the wii u. Sadly putting Nintendo in third place in terms of quality software yet again.

You don't know what will and will not be on wii U. Nintendo has never been in third place. Their best games are far better than what sony or microsoft make themselves, and the rest should be played on PC for a nice experience.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#12omescythePosted 4/19/2013 6:26:05 AM
as no one bother to play anything from sony and microsoft they can't be rated so nintendo wins by default again.
#13msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:26:08 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
Maybe if 3d mario is super aweomse, but the new smash or mario kart will not be it. Those games are just becoming nintendo' CoD.

You can throw NSMB into that list as well. Just a continual churning out of the same monotonous things over and over. Even CoD changes things up.

Shows you haven't played them.

Sony pushes out uncharted and GOW at a much higher rate, btw.
---
#14kingbadjoPosted 4/19/2013 6:28:40 AM
Pigfarts posted...
Maybe if 3d mario is super aweomse, but the new smash or mario kart will not be it. Those games are just becoming nintendo' CoD.

This guy's a fool. Really? 1 game per system is COD? People need to realize that there is a difference between a series being out for a VERY long time so it has accumulated many titles OVER TIME, and just massively pumping out a game just because it will sell easily.

and come on... 3 smash bros since the N64 and it's becoming like COD? Get off my interwebz...
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#15Crazy_tank51Posted 4/19/2013 6:29:50 AM
Pigfarts posted...

3 smash games released over 9 years (1999-2008 with 7 years between Melee and Brawl) with vast differences = CoD rehash every year.

And this is why trolls should just quit while they're behind by a few points, never mind ahead.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#16mrpants_againPosted 4/19/2013 6:31:30 AM
Pigfarts posted...

I'm sorry, but I really can't help but face palm at this. Are you seriously comparing yearly entries of a FPS game to a series that's seen 3 releases since 1999? I would almost give you Mario Kart, but even that's seen less entries than CoD.

SMH
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#17bigjclassicPosted 4/19/2013 6:31:34 AM
Yes. Just like the SMG and Wii winning gen 7. It will overlooked for WRPG#42, FPS #14532 and the super popular TPS cover game #254.

Wii U Zelda is probably going to be one of the most epic games of 8 gen(going by history of Zelda games)
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#18Schwepps01Posted 4/19/2013 6:33:30 AM
msunshine posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Pigfarts posted...

You can throw NSMB into that list as well. Just a continual churning out of the same monotonous things over and over. Even CoD changes things up.

Having beat NSMB and NSMB2, as well as extensively playing NSMBU, I can say with complete confidence that they do repeat. Not to mention, NSMB2 is a pretty terrible game in general. It's not even up to the usual standard of the NSMB series, and that's sad.

And, um, are you stoned? Uncharted is pushed out? There have been 3 games developed by Naughty Dog in its 6 year existence. And God of War games developed by Santa Monica number at 4 in 7 years.

Do you even know what you're saying? Or are you literally just making things up?
---
#19msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:36:03 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
msunshine posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Having beat NSMB and NSMB2, as well as extensively playing NSMBU, I can say with complete confidence that they do repeat. Not to mention, NSMB2 is a pretty terrible game in general. It's not even up to the usual standard of the NSMB series, and that's sad.

And, um, are you stoned? Uncharted is pushed out? There have been 3 games developed by Naughty Dog in its 6 year existence. And God of War games developed by Santa Monica number at 4 in 7 years.

Do you even know what you're saying? Or are you literally just making things up?

See that is a higher rate than snmb games. Don't forget vita uncharted.
---
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/19/2013 6:36:59 AM(edited)
You don't know what will and will not be on wii U.

And neither do you, but this topic is about clearly about speculation seeing as you asked a question that obviously nobody definitively has an answer to. From looking at the past and the present, the future shows nintendo missing out on a bunch of multiplats (again).

Nintendo has never been in third place.

In critically rated games, which is what this topic (that you made) is about? Yes they have. Last gen with the wii. They were also in third place in sales when they gamecube got curb stomped by the PS2 and sold less than the newcomer, the xbox.

Their best games are far better than what sony or microsoft make themselves, and the rest should be played on PC for a nice experience.

Just because they can be played on the PC does not somehow make the PS3 or 360 versions bad games. Nintendo was third place in critically rated games last gen and this is undeniable.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg