3: (X360) DEFIANCE - 35,487
4: (X360) Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 29,405
5: (X360) Gears of War: Judgment - 24,706
6: (PS3) BioShock Infinite - 23,019
7: (X360) Halo 4 - 21,663
8: (3DS) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - 20,073
9: (PS3) God of War: Ascension - 18,783
10: (X360) NBA 2K13 - 17,818

Nice to see those Luigi Mansion numbers. The game is selling great. The Wii U sold poorly again failing to outsell both the Wii and the DS. No wii U games in the to ten again. The only important consoles out right now are evidently the 3DS, The 360, and the PS3.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#2New LinkPosted 4/19/2013 6:53:44 AM
Sounds about right. I'd expect them to be slow until at least August. I don't see Game and Wario being a system seller but Pikmin will likely move quite a few units. By that time it'll be post E3 which is bound to get at least some people excited for upcoming titles (smash, mariokart, mario, zelda) and we could possibly see Wonderful 101 by then.

I've been enjoying it so far, but i don't see the stride picking up until probably Q1 or Q2 2014 with a steady stream of games.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#3Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:02:16 AM
Sounds about right. I'd expect them to be slow until at least August. I don't see Game and Wario being a system seller but Pikmin will likely move quite a few units. By that time it'll be post E3 which is bound to get at least some people excited for upcoming titles (smash, mariokart, mario, zelda) and we could possibly see Wonderful 101 by then.

I've been enjoying it so far, but i don't see the stride picking up until probably Q1 or Q2 2014 with a steady stream of games.

I doubt it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=pikmin

Pikmin games dont sell all that impressive. It will be like Lego city. Move a few units for a week or two, bumping the sales up from really awful to just pretty bad. The sales will quickly go back to really awful until nintendo actually releases a real system seller.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#4pixel378Posted 4/19/2013 7:09:13 AM
The Xbox will continue to dominate software sales so long as they control the US market. If they lose it this gen it will shift right back to Sony and Nintendo.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:20:47 AM
The Xbox will continue to dominate software sales so long as they control the US market. If they lose it this gen it will shift right back to Sony and Nintendo.

Nobody expects nintendo to dominate. But they have like no presence at all. That is surprising.
---
#6pixel378Posted 4/19/2013 7:54:19 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Nobody expects nintendo to dominate. But they have like no presence at all. That is surprising.

Its not surprising. I called it along with others a long time ago. Nintendo had an awful launch with all kinds of mistakes right from the get go. They announced their systems and had NEOGAF confused about what it was. Awful name, console itself looks just like the other one, bad advertising, no games at launch or near launch. People don't even know what it is lol.

And they priced casuals out of the market with 350, who weren't going to upgrade anyways since they aren't gamers. And all the gamers have left Nintendo except the hardcore fans, because they went all casual with the wii and destroyed their repuation.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#7msunshinePosted 4/19/2013 8:15:35 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

1st place = no place at all. Pony logic.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#8RemembrentPosted 4/19/2013 8:18:11 AM
Pikmin wont sell anything.

You want a system seller, you need smash bros, zelda, mario, etc. I know its not a popular answer, but it's the truth.
#9Nok817Posted 4/19/2013 8:22:07 AM
Maybe I'll pick up another WiiU LATER this year...was highly disappointed with it when I got in on launch, and I'm a Nintendo guy. But I still think the WiiU will get better.
---
2010 HHR SS 5 Speed | Mods- GM Turbo Upgrade, Trifecta tune, ZZP Intake, ZZP Intercooler, 3 in Magnaflow Exhaust
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:38:52 AM
Its not surprising. I called it along with others a long time ago. Nintendo had an awful launch with all kinds of mistakes right from the get go. They announced their systems and had NEOGAF confused about what it was. Awful name, console itself looks just like the other one, bad advertising, no games at launch or near launch. People don't even know what it is lol.

And they priced casuals out of the market with 350, who weren't going to upgrade anyways since they aren't gamers. And all the gamers have left Nintendo except the hardcore fans, because they went all casual with the wii and destroyed their repuation.

You are right. Honestly nintendo fans, are a relatively small fanbase without the casuals. The N64 and Gamecube sales pretty much prove that.

1st place = no place at all. Pony logic.

Hush. The grownups are talking.
---