Shinji Mikami's new game, The Evil Within, is skipping the Wii U

#41Oni_TaedoPosted 4/19/2013 11:42:56 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Cool. I really don't care. His last few games didn't impress me.

This is looking to be the next Resident Evil and an actual survival horror game

Yeah.
I'm still not caring.
Outside of REmake, I've yet to be impressed by any game he's made.
Did he do RE4? Or did Capcom do the right thing, and slap his hands away and scoot him out the door, like they should have when he first came up with the idea of ¨we'll take every horror movie cliche, and throw them at together¨.

Actually... I didn't hate Code: Veronica.

No one cares if you dont care, there are many players who'd like at least the option to get it on Wii U. And guess what? There's no reason why it's missing the Wii U when it's on every other HD console

This is whats harming the Wii U

It's harming the Wii U, I'm not denying that.
I still don't care.

I don't care if the Wii U bombs, it doesn't impact me in the slightest.
I'll enjoy the console long after it bombs, or years after Nintendo releases their next console. It's what I did with Sega, and it's what I did with my PS2.

Also, Bethesda.
Anyone that buys a Bethesda game KNOWS that if you get it on something OTHER than PC, you're a tosser.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#42Oni_TaedoPosted 4/19/2013 11:52:58 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Cool. I really don't care. His last few games didn't impress me.

This is looking to be the next Resident Evil and an actual survival horror game

Yeah.
I'm still not caring.
Outside of REmake, I've yet to be impressed by any game he's made.
Did he do RE4? Or did Capcom do the right thing, and slap his hands away and scoot him out the door, like they should have when he first came up with the idea of ¨we'll take every horror movie cliche, and throw them at together¨.

Actually... I didn't hate Code: Veronica.

but he did vanquish
VANQUISH
that guy has ROCKETBOOSTS on his KNEES

That's cool.
I enjoyed Vanquish.
In the same way I enjoy Sonic Heroes. Both were bad games, with some bad mechanics, but were enjoyable because one hand was spent on the controller, and the other gripping a large, hefty bottle of mead.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#43CharskiPosted 4/19/2013 11:57:26 AM
"The Evil Within is a survival horror title due to arrive on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and next-generation consoles in 2014."

it still could be on wii u, it is a next generation console after all. it doesn't say anywhere specifically that it isn't coming to wii u. waiting until further confirmation.
#44airfoemoePosted 4/19/2013 12:16:12 PM
I want this game on Wii U.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#45zaakroPosted 4/19/2013 12:20:34 PM
pixel378 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Who?

The guy who did re4.

This game looks sick by the way, day 1 for me.

More like the guy that made the entire Resident Evil series up to 4. He didn't just make 4.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#46godplaysSNESPosted 4/19/2013 12:29:14 PM
The game studios go to where they believe the money is

The Wii U is selling poorly, making it unattractive for the 3rd party studios
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#47twistedreality1Posted 4/19/2013 12:53:56 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/19/shinji-mikamis-new-game-is-the-evil-within?abthid=517131fafa0570b54b000005

With no reason at all. Its coming to PS3/360/PC and PS4/720, why not Wii U?

Why do you come to this board if you hate Wii U so much?
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#48ShadowSkill11Posted 4/19/2013 1:16:10 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/19/shinji-mikamis-new-game-is-the-evil-within?abthid=517131fafa0570b54b000005

With no reason at all. Its coming to PS3/360/PC and PS4/720, why not Wii U?

Nintendo people don't buy non-Nintendo games in the numbers needed to make it worth the dev time and team splitting. Besides, they all seem happy enough playing literally 200+ games involving Mario.
#49Crazy_tank51Posted 4/19/2013 2:06:27 PM
Here we go again. "Wii U isn't getting this game, therefore Nintendoomed. It's not like game quality matters, it's about how much you get."

And it's not like they said it wasn't coming to Wii U. They also didn't mention PS4 or 720. By your logic, it's skipping them too.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#50AccrovideogamesPosted 4/19/2013 2:39:02 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Why would it be? They simply put next gen consoles for the platforms yet to launch, the Wii U has been out for months so why not give it individual focus as a platform the game would be on?

Because saying that it's going to be released for the PS3, 360, Wii U and next generation consoles would be trolling since it would imply that the Wii U isn't a next generation console. It's not because it was released one year earlier that it's not a next generation console. Was the 360 one generation behind the PS3 and Wii because it was released a year earlier?
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec