Shinji Mikami's new game, The Evil Within, is skipping the Wii U

#51Devilman_AmonPosted 4/19/2013 3:53:30 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Cool. I really don't care. His last few games didn't impress me.

This is looking to be the next Resident Evil and an actual survival horror game

Yeah.
I'm still not caring.
Outside of REmake, I've yet to be impressed by any game he's made.
Did he do RE4? Or did Capcom do the right thing, and slap his hands away and scoot him out the door, like they should have when he first came up with the idea of ¨we'll take every horror movie cliche, and throw them at together¨.

Actually... I didn't hate Code: Veronica.

Stop being butthurt about this
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#52googlerPosted 4/19/2013 4:06:35 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Cool. I really don't care. His last few games didn't impress me.

This is looking to be the next Resident Evil and an actual survival horror game

Yeah.
I'm still not caring.
Outside of REmake, I've yet to be impressed by any game he's made.
Did he do RE4? Or did Capcom do the right thing, and slap his hands away and scoot him out the door, like they should have when he first came up with the idea of ¨we'll take every horror movie cliche, and throw them at together¨.

Actually... I didn't hate Code: Veronica.

notice every series like dmc and re goes downhill as soon as he was gone.
#53StrongBlackVinePosted 4/19/2013 4:12:46 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
I love fanboy post purchase rationalization. Its total stockholm syndrome lol

"Pretty much every 3rd party multiplat game in existence isn't coming to Wii U"

"Who cares, I don't buy a videogame console to play the widest selection of games. Hell, I don't even want any games. I'm happy that Nintendo shot themselves in the foot so I could pay alot for a console that wasn't going to get any support. I bought it for what nintendo does best; trickling out like 2 halfway decent nintendo games a year. I enjoy having only 2 fairly short games to play every year, TROLL"

Never change

Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the great first-party Nintendo games along with Injustice: Gods Among Us and Arkham Origins later this year. Only 3rd party game that I'm even slightly mising so far is GTA5

Injustice isn't even good. Once a games gets release for Wii U you guys overrate it.
#54StrongBlackVinePosted 4/19/2013 4:14:21 PM
G1ingy posted...
So umm....some gameplay footage please? I honestly don't care about it without any gameplay footage. So far the only information I have that's relevant to me is Bethesda's involvement...which is a big fat minus with how they tend to handle their games.

Bethesda is just the publisher. They have no involvement in developing the game. Just like Dishonored which as a great game published by Bethesda.
#55ShadowSkill11Posted 4/19/2013 5:45:41 PM
Accrovideogames posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Why would it be? They simply put next gen consoles for the platforms yet to launch, the Wii U has been out for months so why not give it individual focus as a platform the game would be on?

Because saying that it's going to be released for the PS3, 360, Wii U and next generation consoles would be trolling since it would imply that the Wii U isn't a next generation console. It's not because it was released one year earlier that it's not a next generation console. Was the 360 one generation behind the PS3 and Wii because it was released a year earlier?

The WiiU is a next gen Nintendo console... Or was. It has been out since last year making it a current generation Nintendo console.

The WiiU is also a current generation console in terms of technology with capabilities at or near a PS3 and 360. In terms of technology the WiiU would be a last gen console compared to ps4/720. Much like the Wii compared to a PS4/360.

#madTruth